$$$ T20 WC 2024$$$$#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

40 minutes ago, pichukgudu said:

I already answered ur question multiple times .. but maybe you're not reading properly (OR) you're not satisfied wid my response .. 😂

Kohli's rate of scoring runs in the middle phase of the game isn't helping the team to put big totals on board -- which is the key to secure a win in this shortest format of the game .. IPL matches of RCB are already big examples !!

Coming to Rohit, his reputation as a power hitter is not at all exaggerating .. if you've seen him bat .. irrespective of whichever phase of the game is in play .. he plays only one way .. and that's why he fits so well in this format coz he can score at a SR of 200+ once he gets going ..

But majority of the time he never get going and score less than 10-20 runs. He barely excels in crucial games. So what’s the point? Even the World Cup where you guys think he performed exceptional. His biggest innings was against Afganistan where he scored a century. And he was around 100+ SR during the World Cup. And we can forget about ipl. Worst performance except one game with century. Without that all he scored is 200 runs in 9 games with a SR of 158. Kohl scored 500 runs in 10 games with a SR of 148. So you prefer someone with 158 SR over 148 as a dashing player who can’t score runs? Rohit is not consistent and just clicks in one or two games. And even after all this, all I am asking is Rohit Sharma has no pressure despite being a failed player and Kohli has to struggle being the best. I just feel that Kohli has set his standard so high and he couldn’t satisfy no matter what. If Rohit has same stats what Kohli has in this IPL, people would rave about him like crazy 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

30 runs padali anna

Last ovr spinner ki ichi nitish strike lo pettandi

pakka 30 and he will make 100

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The_Mentalist said:

Last ovr spinner ki ichi nitish strike lo pettandi

pakka 30 and he will make 100

Kastam anna 

Ee Sandeep gaadu and widesh gallu frustrate chesthunnaru ga batsmen ni.