$$$ T20 WC 2024$$$$#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

18 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

@pizzaaddict uncle idhi sudu

mana csk fans ni edho antunru ee RCB fellows

Full hadavidi from chokli fans, king ni mooseyali iyala csk 

RCB vs CSK Bengaluru Weather Live Updates: Chances of Rain on 34% at Toss Time Ahead of MS Dhoni vs Virat Kohli in Playoff Shootout

Don’t need anyone’s approval. People said the same about Dhoni': Virat Kohli's no-holds-barred attack on Gavaskar

I don’t need to react to any external noise. I know what I can do on the ground. I don’t need to tell anyone what kind of player I am or what my ability is. I’ve never asked anyone how to win a match. I’ve learnt this by figuring it out myself in the middle of the ground by failing from experience. It’s not a by-chance thing when you’re repeatedly winning matches for the team. For someone to see and analyse a moment and for another player to experience that moment in the middle are two completely different things. I have never felt that I should go and tell someone not to say certain things about me. I know what I can do out there," Kohli said.

Bangalore comedy loading oka 100 ki all out aitharemo braces_1

Deshpandey gaadu top  ni lepi 10nguthadu vaadu easy target ani potharu vaadike wockwts istharu baby_dc1

33 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Playoffs ki vaste 300 kotti break ivvataniki mem ready