Programming ante joke aipoyindhi

dasari4kntr

28 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Bro my advice is don’t try to build your career on tools. They have limited shelf life. 

try to do programming (backend/front end) / if you are up to challenge  try to be advanced practitioner for at least two languages and start looking at software architecture , design , algorithms for next level career. 

One of my colleague is a polyglot in programming . 
 He is c,c++,Java,c# and .net api programming expert.

Bro my background is life sciences and i am 35 now, have just entered in to IT  with a SQL job . 

programming chese antha interest and concentration levu. anduke edaina oka good tool better ani chustunna.

8 hours ago, trent said:

service now developer ki basic javascript vasthe chala bro? 

which one is better service now developer or pega developer? 

currently working as SQL developer. want to switch 

Service now , pega gurinchi teliyadu bro…

Javascript lo idi basic ani cheppalem…

all other languages like java c#  python compilers are console based and later adopted web-frameworks…

javascript is completely reverse…initially it executed only in browser and later after many years it came to console with the help of node.js …now it pretty much occupied every development area like backend, frontend, mobile, ML, web graphics..etc

the below book got published 2011..and its basics of ecma script (javascript) 5….now current verion of ecma script is 12…you can imagine how much it might have improved..

0QTIQtM.jpg

there is huge community support for javascript and node.js (npm packages)…basically they were ruby developers once..

conclusion is its hard to define basic in javascript

timeline2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Service now , pega gurinchi teliyadu bro…

Javascript lo idi basic ani cheppalem…

all other languages like java c#  python compilers are console based and later adopted web-frameworks…

javascript is completely reverse…initially it executed only in browser and later after many years it came to console with the help of node.js …now it pretty much occupied every development area like backend, frontend, mobile, ML, web graphics..etc

the below book got published 2011..and its basics of ecma script (javascript) 5….now current verion of ecma script is 12…you can imagine how much it might have improved..

0QTIQtM.jpg

there is huge community support for javascript and node.js (npm packages)…basically they were ruby developers once..

conclusion is its hard to define basic in javascript

timeline2

Thanks bro for the detailed reply.

mem ardham kavadam ledu. Edo oka manchi tool cheppandi.

34 minutes ago, trent said:

Thanks bro for the detailed reply.

mem ardham kavadam ledu. Edo oka manchi tool cheppandi.

first thing is python for sure...you cant avoid that...

currently sql developer antunnav kaabatii...there are some data related roles... you can try...

data_management-comparing_roles.png

1*kg0eNJcKFkqpvu4gdTbddQ.png

check this my comment also in different thread..for some idea...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1