audio books - kukufm

kasi

always wanted to read books but i hate reading non academic stuff.....was thinking about audiobook, but somehow didnt get into the groove 

but now i saw this, kukufm.......good/famous books are translated into telugu and made them into audio books........really good so far, listening to "Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds " in the car when i drive 

use this link ,https://kukufm.com/telugu?lang=te&referrer=singular_click_id%3D88c1dacd-6055-4365-b711-31e6ed58303c&utm_source=barbellpitchmetting 

this is not my personal referral link, i like this guys youtube content....atleast ila iyna contribute chedham ani idea 

nanu doubts tho savademgodhu..........

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, kasi said:

always wanted to read books but i hate reading non academic stuff.....was thinking about audiobook, but somehow didnt get into the groove 

but now i saw this, kukufm.......good/famous books are translated into telugu and made them into audio books........really good so far, listening to "Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds " in the car when i drive 

use this link ,https://kukufm.com/telugu?lang=te&referrer=singular_click_id%3D88c1dacd-6055-4365-b711-31e6ed58303c&utm_source=barbellpitchmetting 

this is not my personal referral link, i like this guys youtube content....atleast ila iyna contribute chedham ani idea 

Anna how much getting paid for clicking link ? 

25 minutes ago, kasi said:

i dont think..they provide entire book..only glimpse of the book..

lot of youtubers are advertising this...with affliated link...

if you want best app for audiobook... try storytel...take india subsciption for year...later you can use VPN to listen different geo restricted books...

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, kasi said:

kuku aah edo anukoni vacha :( 

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i dont think..they provide entire book..only glimpse of the book..

lot of youtubers are advertising this...with affliated link...

if you want best app for audiobook... try storytel...take india subsciption for year...later you can use VPN to listen different geo restricted books...

sure will try man, i always use VPN.....

20 minutes ago, futurekadost said:

Anna how much getting paid for clicking link ? 

kaka....please read the post completely!!!

and im not a mood to start my verbal diarrhea now, next time if you see me post on a weekend night,,,,,,,try me 

good luck for now :) 

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

and im not a mood to start my verbal diarrhea now, next time if you see me post on a weekend night,,,,,,,try me 

Do you own that youtube channel...

Barbell pitch Meeting ?

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

Enjoy your earning anna