మేముపుడు ఇలా ధైర్యము చేసి ఈ సాఫ్ట్వేర్ జాబ్ నుండి బయటపడుతామో.

southyx

• southyx changed the title to మేముపుడు ఇలా ధైర్యము చేసి ఈ సాఫ్ట్వేర్ జాబ్ నుండి బయటపడుతామో.

Mana villages la worst situation vundi. andaru village vadhilesi pothurru yevado 2-3 people aa village motham farming chesthunaru lease ki.  chala small % ilanti work cheyyataniki interest chupisthunnaru. Andariki IT ne kaavali. That is reality. 

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Mana villages la worst situation vundi. andaru village vadhilesi pothurru yevado 2-3 people aa village motham farming chesthunaru lease ki.  chala small % ilanti work cheyyataniki interest chupisthunnaru. Andariki IT ne kaavali. That is reality. 

IT ani kaadhu gaani farming lo em migaladam ledhu. Malli god gussa avuthunnadu baaga. Time kaani time lo varshalu. Avasaram unnapudu no varshalu.

instead of going for regular rice, we should try different things

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

IT koodu pedthaha - adhanta sendraal hype "lol lol lol" antunna anti-cbn cultists.

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Good for her…its good to see younger generation are moving towards production than service… 

for most of us family responsibilities…are the key to do this feat…at least we can tell to our kids how to become self-made boss…

naku cheyyalani undhi. kani no land anna.

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

IT ani kaadhu gaani farming lo em migaladam ledhu. Malli god gussa avuthunnadu baaga. Time kaani time lo varshalu. Avasaram unnapudu no varshalu.

instead of going for regular rice, we should try different things

1 hour ago, Picheshwar said:

naku cheyyalani undhi. kani no land anna.

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

oka 2 years varshalu padakapothe shaana kashtam ayipothundhi...adhe farming tho problem

Just my opinion…

Water, land, pest (insects)..etc are common problems in farming…

every problem ni address chestoo enno different methods and techniques evolved..

organic farmin, regenerative farming, intensive farming, horticulture, permaculture, surface irrigation, drip irrigation..etc even for soil , land and bad weather conditions also addressed by hydroponics, aquaponics, vertical farming ..etc these movements and methods are bigger and wider than it terminology..

in our traditional farming society (10 15 yrs back) most of the farmers were uneducated and inherited old way of doing farming…

now these new engineers who are moving to farming finding new methods which is welcoming change…like in this news how this girl spend time to research and developed her own organic fertilizer..etc

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Just my opinion…

Water, land, pest (insects)..etc are common problems in farming…

every problem ni address chestoo enno different methods and techniques evolved..

organic farmin, regenerative farming, intensive farming, horticulture, permaculture, surface irrigation, drip irrigation..etc even for soil , land and bad weather conditions also addressed by hydroponics, aquaponics, vertical farming ..etc these movements and methods are bigger and wider than it terminology..

in our traditional farming society (10 15 yrs back) most of the farmers were uneducated and inherited old way of doing farming…

now these new engineers who are moving to farming finding new methods which is welcoming change…like in this news how this girl spend time to research and developed her own organic fertilizer..etc

migathavi manage cheyyocchu baa...what about water? especially when growing veggies you need water

rayalseema ante normal gaane water undadhu....inka drought times lo ante shana kashtam..

not trying to be -ve, just thelusukundhamu ani

13 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

migathavi manage cheyyocchu baa...what about water? especially when growing veggies you need water

rayalseema ante normal gaane water undadhu....inka drought times lo ante shana kashtam..

not trying to be -ve, just thelusukundhamu ani

No negtive bro…i am happy to discuss and learn…these things…

farming ante okka paddy ne kaadhu kada…there are variety of crops…depends on the soil and water resources and also variety of techniques…

desert lo ఖర్జూరాలు pandistunnaru gaa..alane mana soil and water ki taggattu different crop..different kind of farming…

If you follow the permaculture techniques…there wide variety of water storage and irrigation mechanism…(check the water cup challenge)…

and there are different water filter and reuse techniques like aquaponics and hydroponics…which you use very less water…(i am actually growing tomota plant with this hydroponic system in my home…just an experiment)

there are some success stories in india also who adopted different techniques…

I too dont have any practical knowledge …all I have some info i collected out of passion..but next generation should focus in these seriously to avoid inevitable food scarcity…  

• Upvote 1