Jump to content

any one bought a car recently ...near Dallas


jsk423
 Share

Recommended Posts

My car got totaled and I don't have a car for transportation. So looking to buy one immediately.

Went to couple of dealerships and their quotes are almost over  6k-10k. Pre-owned kuda same price as new unnayi.

Anyone bought an SUV recently ? ekkada teesukunnaru (dealerships)??

I don't have a preference ... Kia/Hyundai/Toyota/Mazda/Subaru/Nissan/Honda la lo edayina ok.

TIA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

My car got totaled and I don't have a car for transportation. So looking to buy one immediately.

Went to couple of dealerships and their quotes are almost over  6k-10k. Pre-owned kuda same price as new unnayi.

Anyone bought an SUV recently ? ekkada teesukunnaru (dealerships)??

I don't have a preference ... Kia/Hyundai/Toyota/Mazda/Subaru/Nissan/Honda la lo edayina ok.

TIA.

Check in Facebook marketplace, but from small sellers and dealers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

My car got totaled and I don't have a car for transportation. So looking to buy one immediately.

Went to couple of dealerships and their quotes are almost over  6k-10k. Pre-owned kuda same price as new unnayi.

Anyone bought an SUV recently ? ekkada teesukunnaru (dealerships)??

I don't have a preference ... Kia/Hyundai/Toyota/Mazda/Subaru/Nissan/Honda la lo edayina ok.

TIA.

Immediate ga edhi available undho kanuko check midwest places they might have konesi techuko.. volkswagon chudu and kia same proce ke selling anukunta

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Check in Facebook marketplace, but from small sellers and dealers 

Sure, will check. Thanks

 

 

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Immediate ga edhi available undho kanuko check midwest places they might have konesi techuko.. volkswagon chudu and kia same proce ke selling anukunta

midwest aaa? ..ledu bhayya Kia vaadu kuda 5k over ichaadu quote.

sare volkswagon kuda chusta..Ty

 

 

8 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

my frnd bought Mazda for 36K CX5 anukunta. His car was also totalled and he is from same place.

Sent you PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jsk423 said:

Sure, will check. Thanks

 

 

midwest aaa? sare volkswagon kuda chusta..Ty

 

Sent you PM.

Akada untadhi bro leka ne pakka states kuda chudu dallas lo chusthey evadu mrsp ki ammadu.. arkansas lousiaba kentuky ohio idaho etlanti neku oka 600 miles range lo chudu buy it.. vehichle eskoni vavhey vade anni chuskuntadu reg 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Immediate ga edhi available undho kanuko check midwest places they might have konesi techuko.. volkswagon chudu and kia same proce ke selling anukunta

midwest lo baane demand undi...and ppl here are checking southern places like OK, LA, AL etc ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jsk423 said:

My car got totaled and I don't have a car for transportation. So looking to buy one immediately.

Went to couple of dealerships and their quotes are almost over  6k-10k. Pre-owned kuda same price as new unnayi.

Anyone bought an SUV recently ? ekkada teesukunnaru (dealerships)??

I don't have a preference ... Kia/Hyundai/Toyota/Mazda/Subaru/Nissan/Honda la lo edayina ok.

TIA.

What is your budget? Model or even car type (sedan or suv)?? 
 

leasehackr lo deals chudu.. they give you 5-10% discount on car sales too.. you can have them ship or you can go and pickup… look for in stock models 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CQOggouv4wSUaoSevX3eoJL6j07EzQqj6xz5dW5QFc0/htmlview#

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IvuSGcAhQKF7zSDcS6a3r7kzkDVxk4iSizNscjGQFco/htmlview

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Akada untadhi bro leka ne pakka states kuda chudu dallas lo chusthey evadu mrsp ki ammadu.. arkansas lousiaba kentuky ohio idaho etlanti neku oka 600 miles range lo chudu buy it.. vehichle eskoni vavhey vade anni chuskuntadu reg 

will do.

 

10 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

 buy 2002 Honda Accord

 

looking for an suv

 

9 hours ago, no01 said:

midwest lo baane demand undi...and ppl here are checking southern places like OK, LA, AL etc ;) 

Ok bro will check

7 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

What is your budget? Model or even car type (sedan or suv)?? 
 

leasehackr lo deals chudu.. they give you 5-10% discount on car sales too.. you can have them ship or you can go and pickup… look for in stock models 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CQOggouv4wSUaoSevX3eoJL6j07EzQqj6xz5dW5QFc0/htmlview#

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IvuSGcAhQKF7zSDcS6a3r7kzkDVxk4iSizNscjGQFco/htmlview

looking for suv..Budget 40k.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Denton Mazda is one dealership that is selling at MSRP (No markup). My friend got a CX5. Heard they have few more available.

Immediately kavali antey, you can check if they still have any.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

search in cars.com for your car locally. look at the dealerships that are quoting the least price for that model. call them and check is the price is accurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

also check autotraders and carugurs website...and filters lo select all states. You will get an idea in which state/dealership has your vehicle. Then call that dealer directly and re-confirm if they really have it in stock or expecting very soon. If you are ok to fly there and pick the car and drive back, then fine...leda ask the dealer how much they charge for shipping.

crazy times ippudu, so ppl are flying across the coast to buy vehicle...too much assalu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.