Pongal selvan talk enti?

DesiPokiri

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Enna da sambhar thrones gurinchi pesa da, enna da rajamouli, international sambhar thrones here da macchi

haha.. game of thrones I hate da. I think its overrated trash da, with some good designs.

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

baagubali lo unnantha gaphics ledanta. disaster antunnaru.

maniratnam joining as boojumouli's assistant next week.

parotaratnam sirr cinemaaa ..supper vittu ani ikkada sambaar lands and mallu parotaa lands la okatey talk sir...

enna unghal opinion

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. game of thrones I hate da. I think its overrated trash da, with some good designs.

Sambhar thrones you love da? Sambhar tasty aa da macchi? Baga kudicha macchi sambhar fully?

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Sambhar thrones you love da? Sambhar tasty aa da macchi? Baga kudicha macchi sambhar fully?

no da. I judge people who say they love game of thrones da. i think they are low class losers da. same with those who make that claim for ps1 da.

but mani didn't make it. he initially laughed at the suggestion, and said after a very long pause that may be its the other way around.

I'm sure he doesn't give a fcuk about game of thrones da. He's still stuck in Kurosawa era.

also I know that it is not like got. for starters, there are no dragons or mass murders in parties.

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

parotaratnam sirr cinemaaa ..supper vittu ani ikkada sambaar lands and mallu parotaa lands la okatey talk sir...

enna unghal opinion

disappointed that he made a literal adaptation of the book, instead of exploring new visual styles.

the film has a baahubali look without the long shots and overdone cgi. basically it looks like crap.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no da. I judge people who say they love game of thrones da. i think they are low class losers da. same with those who make that claim for ps1 da.

but mani didn't make it. he initially laughed at the suggestion, and said after a very long pause that may be its the other way around.

I'm sure he doesn't give a fcuk about game of thrones da. He's still stuck in Kurosawa era.

Why calling names like losers etc da sambhar ratnam macchi? Frustrated soul , you became sambhar comedian ra macchi, fulla comedy 

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why calling names like losers etc da sambhar ratnam macchi? Frustrated soul , you became sambhar comedian ra macchi, fulla comedy 

same reason you say sambhar da. thats the respect I have for people who love game of thrones da. same respect you have for tamils.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

disappointed that he made a literal adaptation of the book, instead of exploring new visual styles.

the film has a baahubali look without the long shots and overdone cgi. basically it looks like crap.

Vittaa  or futTTtA...ennna unghal opinion

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

same reason you say sambhar da. thats the respect I have for people who love game of thrones da. same respect you have for tamils.

Arei loser sambhar macchi chill da, I just asked talk da, you are frustrating like a comedian da , fulla comedy piece da nee :giggle:

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Arei loser sambhar macchi chill da, I just asked talk da, you are frustrating like a comedian da , fulla comedy piece da nee :giggle:

haha.. you got hurt da.. should I now say sorrrry da :giggle:

you love game of thrones aa da? feel ayyava?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. you got hurt da.. should I now say sorrrry da :giggle:

you love game of thrones aa da? feel ayyava?

Chill da talk sollu da macchi.

Games of thrones is English pongal selvam aa da?