Jump to content

Winter is coming...


dasari4kntr
 Share

Recommended Posts

A big challenge for UK and other European countries..to deal with energy crisis...scary spike...

Wars are unpredictable in winter ❄️  time...specially with russia.. (WW2 example...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

A big winter is coming… with Russia controlling the energy resources Europe badly needed for winter.

how TF are Europeans still dependent on russia and still be at war (indirect) with them ? still surprised 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

A big challenge for UK and other European countries..to deal with energy crisis...scary spike...

Wars are unpredictable in winter ❄️  time...specially with russia.. (WW2 example...)

Germany got gas 

china is giving lng to europe

this will pass easily

only issue is food

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Germany got gas 

china is giving lng to europe

this will pass easily

only issue is food

yesterday news...

https://www.ft.com/content/3871c752-3ae8-42b6-a4ca-2b0b44e9d1bc

Germany faces prospect of slashing energy exports, grid operator warns

Move could be necessary as ‘last resort’ to avoid local shortages, says senior executive at Amprion
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

A big challenge for UK and other European countries..to deal with energy crisis...scary spike...

Wars are unpredictable in winter ❄️  time...specially with russia.. (WW2 example...)

 

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

A big winter is coming… with Russia controlling the energy resources Europe badly needed for winter.

పెద్ద శీతాకాలం వస్తోంది
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Picheshwar said:

 

పెద్ద శీతాకాలం వస్తోంది
 

పెద్ద సమస్యల్నే తెస్తుంది….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 11:48 AM, Picheshwar said:

 

పెద్ద శీతాకాలం వస్తోంది
 

చలి స్టార్ట్ అయ్యింది…మాకు…

ms4.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

చలి స్టార్ట్ అయ్యింది…మాకు…

ms4.gif

 

Tech learning road map thread ltt cheyyi bro

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2022 at 7:38 PM, dasari4kntr said:

A big challenge for UK and other European countries..to deal with energy crisis...scary spike...

Wars are unpredictable in winter ❄️  time...specially with russia.. (WW2 example...)

EU ll he ** up big time with thier stupid policies.

May be only germany ,swiss might survive...rest all ll be new Africa countries la avvadam pakka after winter.

China already huge plans to get hold of many EU countires

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2022 at 7:42 AM, yemdoing said:

how TF are Europeans still dependent on russia and still be at war (indirect) with them ? still surprised 

Europeans got good gas and oil deals from russia during early 2000's which also made Russia get back on its feet, Europe cheap gas for its growth and they closed most of coal and other thermal plants. Putin was really flying high for getting Russia's economy back to good level.

The current war is being driven by peddanna USA to settle old cold war issues looks like and Europe is going along for now. they didn't think Russia will stand this long, their initail assesments felt like Russia doesn't have any ability to fight/will not fight.

So here we are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2022 at 10:08 AM, dasari4kntr said:

A big challenge for UK and other European countries..to deal with energy crisis...scary spike...

Wars are unpredictable in winter ❄️  time...specially with russia.. (WW2 example...)

Winter Is Coming GIFs | Tenor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2022 at 10:12 AM, futureofandhra said:

Germany got gas 

china is giving lng to europe

this will pass easily

only issue is food

that is what govt wants their people to believe to avoid panic and disorder

it is impossible to gauge demand during panic

Europe will be tested just like WW2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, telugu_fan said:

Europeans got good gas and oil deals from russia during early 2000's which also made Russia get back on its feet, Europe cheap gas for its growth and they closed most of coal and other thermal plants. Putin was really flying high for getting Russia's economy back to good level.

The current war is being driven by peddanna USA to settle old cold war issues looks like and Europe is going along for now. they didn't think Russia will stand this long, their initail assesments felt like Russia doesn't have any ability to fight/will not fight.

So here we are.

i really wish పుతిన్ will teach a lesson to అమెరికా…so it cannot put its nose in other country matters…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.