Tesla hold or sell?

DonnyStrumpet

2 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

MG povali Tsla donga lenzoduku

Correct ga cheppav...kaani call options pettina memu MG avtunam vaadu stocks ammesi vaani pichi frukku twitter tho adukuntunadu.

14 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Correct ga cheppav...kaani call options pettina memu MG avtunam vaadu stocks ammesi vaani pichi frukku twitter tho adukuntunadu.

Ha siggu ledu yedava konde gadiki 69% ytd drop aindi. Still eripook tweets estunadu we have done that we have done this ani. 

48 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not denying the incentives.. I am just saying that there are several car options in the 80K range and they don’t have to buy an electric car for a 10K federal rebate.. luxury cars chala vatiki 10% discount common ga isthaaru… but he made the push for electric cars and made it attractive with the new features in the car.. and he did amazing with the software on Tesla.. 

All car manufacturers and dealer unions worked against Tesla.. Texas lo chala rojulu Tesla was not allowed to sell their cars as they have no dealers 

Base model S and Model 3/Y are not luxury cars... Most of buyers bought because of their love for EV cars, tesla brand , FSD , cool factor etc... Some bought because of HOV.

Many bought because of tax incentives.

Many bought because of glowing reviews by social media influencers - who gave +ve reviews and referral code for 2k off or 10k miles etc...

We are talking about less than 100k sales per year - miniscule... 99% of them are upper middle class. 

Those referrals in  a genius move my Tesla marketing... Very few understand what happened during 2012 to 2018... in terms of social media marketing by Elon.. 

• Upvote 1