Tesla hold or sell?

DonnyStrumpet

59 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yes.. many ppl who saw him as a genius are now seeing him as an idiot and a right wing nut job…

and most of his customers are leftists and democrats… 

unless those are liberal morons, no one with rational mind see that way

he has bigger plans with everything he does

BTW calling someone right wing nut amounts to show your level of immaturity in terms of classifying people based on propaganda from TV/Media. rational people don't generalize based on political/ideology beliefs

cut down on CNN $hit, you will get better in short time

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

7500 discounts esthunaru anta kadha 

I think there are too many competing cars now fro  other manufacturers

Only Tesla has 1 billion miles of data crap is no longer going to cut the ice

the world is not yet ready for mainstream self-driving, insurance companies will charge more for autonomous vehicle than human driven cars

this is already seen in increased cost of insuring EV cars, this EV craze will be busted and Tesla will be dusted

Hybrid cars are the future with MPG above 50

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

unless those are liberal morons, no one with rational mind see that way

he has bigger plans with everything he does

BTW calling someone right wing nut amounts to show your level of immaturity in terms of classifying people based on propaganda from TV/Media. rational people don't generalize based on political/ideology beliefs

cut down on CNN $hit, you will get better in short time

yes-sir-meme-idlememe-1.jpg

• Haha 1

Lot of investors lost trust on Elon it will keep going down 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Yes.. many ppl who saw him as a genius are now seeing him as an idiot and a right wing nut job…

and most of his customers are leftists and democrats… 

All his companies thrived because of democrat policies, incentives and supported by dem. states. 
Now, he is spewing venom on them... 

28 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

All his companies thrived because of democrat policies, incentives and supported by dem. states. 

the federal credit is an incentive.. but I don’t think anyone buying a 80K to 140K (model S and X) car will decide based on a 7500 incentive.. model 3 time ki tesla ki incentives emi levu.. rich buyers have way more options to buy cars in that 80K + range.. 

but Dems are the ones who pushEd for green vehicles aka electric cars..

29 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

@MRI guts  unna ceo chudu wm

antunaro he might expected this when gop lost senate 

46 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Lot of investors lost trust on Elon it will keep going down 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

the federal credit is an incentive.. but I don’t think anyone buying a 80K to 140K (model S and X) car will decide based on a 7500 incentive.. model 3 time ki tesla ki incentives emi levu.. rich buyers have way more options to buy cars in that 80K + range.. 

but Dems are the ones who pushEd for green vehicles aka electric cars..

Disagree - It is not just 7500 federal incentive. CA has 2500 , Colorado has 5000, NJ has no tax for EVs...these are just a few.  Most states also extended HOV line privilege to EVs - that is HUUUUGE  - ex: CA. I know many who bought EVs just for this reason. 

All above Dem. states. 

Republican states did the opposite - they actively worked against EVs - though it is USA made car, no Unions (which Republicans oppose). 

19 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Disagree - It is not just 7500 federal incentive. CA has 2500 , Colorado has 5000, NJ has no tax for EVs...these are just a few.  Most states also extended HOV line privilege to EVs - that is HUUUUGE  - ex: CA. I know many who bought EVs just for this reason. 

All above Dem. states. 
Republican states did the opposite - they actively worked against EVs - though it is USA made car, no Unions (which Republicans oppose). 

I am not denying the incentives.. I am just saying that there are several car options in the 80K range and they don’t have to buy an electric car for a 10K federal rebate.. luxury cars chala vatiki 10% discount common ga isthaaru… but he made the push for electric cars and made it attractive with the new features in the car.. and he did amazing with the software on Tesla.. 

All car manufacturers and dealer unions worked against Tesla.. Texas lo chala rojulu Tesla was not allowed to sell their cars as they have no dealers