New youtube channel. Please follow if you like.

jobless

Aaa 136th view naadhey bhayya for 1 min.. migathadhi repu meeting time lo

ika neeku oadtaalu start ayinatte.. airport lo grocery stores lo andharu ninnu gurthupadathaaaru selfie lu aduguthaaaru .. be prepared 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jobless said:

Hi friends, starting a new moto logs channel. Please subscribe if you like the content.

You might know this already… but here are my 2 cents from my experience riding motorcycles here… 

Make yourself visible to the car drivers.. most drivers don’t expect motorcycles to be in their blind spot…

I almost hit a motorcycle once when going on 75 as he was in my blindspot.. i can’t erase this incident from my mind knowing that I almost killed him if not for the last minute maneuver.. a friend of mine was hit by a car and broke his legs.. 

Maintain distance from the cars.. drive as if it is a car and don’t go too close.. TX lo alage drive chestaru.. CA lo India lo nadipinattu chala close ga naduputaaru.. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You might know this already… but here are my 2 cents from my experience riding motorcycles here… 

Make yourself visible to the car drivers.. most drivers don’t expect motorcycles to be in their blind spot…

I almost hit a motorcycle once when going on 75 as he was in my blindspot.. i can’t erase this incident from my mind knowing that I almost killed him if not for the last minute maneuver.. a friend of mine was hit by a car and broke his legs.. 

Maintain distance from the cars.. drive as if it is a car and don’t go too close.. TX lo alage drive chestaru.. CA lo India lo nadipinattu chala close ga naduputaaru.. 

akada mexico Gautmela rider anno sachin ki cover drive nedipsitunav :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jobless said:

Hi friends, starting a new moto logs channel. Please subscribe if you like the content.

Bike bagundi bro…careful while driving always check weather forecast when you go long drives…

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

akada mexico Gautmela rider anno sachin ki cover drive nedipsitunav :) 

Motorcycle evaru thiskunna idi cheppadam alavatu aipoindi bro.. the thought that I might have killed someone was so scary.. 

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

All the best bro. I am from Austin too (Liberty hill). Used to ride a while ago. Do you plan any group rides? Would love to join. 

Sure definitely bro. I will pm you the details we do small group rides during weekends.

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Motorcycle evaru thiskunna idi cheppadam alavatu aipoindi bro.. the thought that I might have killed someone was so scary.. 

Definitely good advice bro. Must need to drive motorcycle defensively, especially in US.

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2023 at 6:34 PM, jobless said:

Baagundi…..YouTube channel start cheyadaaniki reason enti 

4 hours ago, Covid said:

Baagundi…..YouTube channel start cheyadaaniki reason enti 

Peddaga reason em ledu bro.. just wanted to share my point of view through my travels..  should have started it long time back but was just lazy and shy. 

• Upvote 1