Evarikaina airport lo SSSS padindha?

Pandubabu

Padinte em chesaru secondary check lo..

Delta gift cards unte ,bought flight tickets with them. 

Checkin chesthubte , online lo avatle , government regulations restrict you to checkin with delta agent antondhi..

Last year one way flight ticket tho vella Texas ki. Return drive kotta..

TSA vaadu mark chesi 10gadu anukunta..

• Like 1

naaku padindi Dubai boarding pass paina when I'm returining to US. Me and my wife were travelling, but naaku padindi..As far as I know it is completely random (at least in my case).  Nannu pakkaki pilichi naa laptop bag chusi ,phone and shoe paina swab test chesaaru.

2 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Checkin chesthubte , online lo avatle , government regulations restrict you to checkin with delta agent antondhi..

whats is SSSS ?

1 hour ago, jsk423 said:

naaku padindi Dubai boarding pass paina when I'm returining to US. Me and my wife were travelling, but naaku padindi..As far as I know it is completely random (at least in my case).  Nannu pakkaki pilichi naa laptop bag chusi ,phone and shoe paina swab test chesaaru.

emi padindi... you mean extra screening?

2 hours ago, jsk423 said:

i think this is different from what the thread poster was asking. ee check is for people entering US and is randomly/keyword based.

SSSS stands for Secondary Security Screening Selection. It's a tag printed on your boarding pass to indicate that you have been selected to receive additional enhanced screening of your body and your personal items like carry-on baggage at the airport — either at the initial TSA screening area or the boarding gate.

3 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

some items that might flag you for additional screening, either one time or with aggravating frequency.

• Targeted "suspicious" activities like booking one-way tickets, purchasing tickets using cash, taking unusual itineraries or traveling to a flagged destination.
  • Travel to and from Turkey seems to have have been a trigger item for repeated SSSS screenings in recent years, according to multiple TPG readers and staff members.
  • Subjective decisions by TSA staff on-site who see "suspicious" behavior.
  • Purely random selection; there may be a quota of 10% or so of passengers.

12 hours ago, IdleBrain said:

emi padindi... you mean extra screening?

On your boarding pass either on top or bottom SSSS ani print ayi untadi...adi unte you cannot checkin online or kiosk. you have to go through secondary screening. I had this on my boarding pass on Emirates flight from Dubai to US.  Dubai lo I had to go through secondary screening. 

11 hours ago, JackSeal said:

some items that might flag you for additional screening, either one time or with aggravating frequency.

• Targeted "suspicious" activities like booking one-way tickets, purchasing tickets using cash, taking unusual itineraries or traveling to a flagged destination.
  • Travel to and from Turkey seems to have have been a trigger item for repeated SSSS screenings in recent years, according to multiple TPG readers and staff members.
  • Subjective decisions by TSA staff on-site who see "suspicious" behavior.
  • Purely random selection; there may be a quota of 10% or so of passengers.

Turkey am chesindi Ava I am liking Istanbul airlines to travel to India 

17 minutes ago, matta_prabhu said:

Turkey am chesindi Ava I am liking Istanbul airlines to travel to India 

ante pakkane syria lanti counties unnayi kada. ppl cross the border i guess