Gandhi’s Life in Photos

BMDablu

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

With out Gandhi’s non-violent approach India would have been in the hands of few fascists   with arms like current ongoing thing in Afghanistan and Africa’s or at best another glorified version of many princely states . India would have never been unified or democratic nation as is today if not for his ideology or Indian National Congress.

put some respect on his name

Whatsapp university/anonymous ga thappithe… no one can dare to utter a single word against Gandhi directly … that itself is his greatness. 

I sometimes feel like he is a British Cuck. As British laid out a plan to educate upper-class Indians to serve their interests in India; If we look thru that lens, Gandhi served his masters well.

Ref.  Sashi Tarror

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

I sometimes feel like he is a British Cuck. As British laid out a plan to educate upper-class Indians to serve their interests in India; If we look thru that lens, Gandhi served his masters well.

British entered and well-established in India more than 100 years prior to Gandhi’s birth. Andhbhakth whatapp university lo ilanti time-machine logics baga untaatyi

6 minutes ago, reality said:

British entered and well-established in India more than 100 years prior to Gandhi’s birth. Andhbhakth whatapp university lo ilanti time-machine logics baga untaatyi

LOL. Please read what I wrote first. You need to work on ur comprehension skills. 

• Upvote 1

A master's student I knew while an undergraduate told me that he frequently fought with his American instructors over 'proper' English, as his perfectly British English was strange to American readers....

35 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

With out Gandhi’s non-violent approach India would have been in the hands of few fascists   with arms like current ongoing thing in Afghanistan and Africa’s or at best another glorified version of many princely states . India would have never been unified or democratic nation as is today if not for his ideology or Indian National Congress.

put some respect on his name

Evadiki telusu? Inka better vuntundenemo? TG movement lo kooda itlane annaru gaa mari? Baboru AP ni singapore laa chesthunde chusssss

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, uoY said:

Nuvvu INC and pissful galla meeda maatakooda padaniyyav gaa, direct gaa? Inka migatha antha whatsapp antav

The man can't read and assumes everybody is Whatsapp pundit like he is...

• Upvote 2