H1B multiple applications

dr_death47

Currently working in full time job. Good pay and everything but this is my last attempt at H1B. Current company ki Canada lo Office undhi and few of them will be moved to Canada office if they don’t get H1B. Lekapothe day 1 CPT lo work cheskovachu ani annaru.

Ee saari multiple h1bs through consultancy vedham ani anukuntunna. Konni consultancies tho matladanu Ippati varaku. Vallu vestha ani annaru kani H1B ochina tarvatha min one year consultancy lo ne undaali ani antunnaru. Is this a good option? Obviously consultancy through ante, fake experience etc pedtharu. I have 2.5 yrs of work experience here. Don’t think I would be able to manage 7 yrs. But mostly inka US lo ne undaali anukunte, ee option tappa inke option better anipinchatle. 

Mee lo evaraina consultancy ki work chestu unte, edaina suggestions isthara. Thanks.

On 2/2/2023 at 3:22 AM, dr_death47 said:

Currently working in full time job. Good pay and everything but this is my last attempt at H1B. Current company ki Canada lo Office undhi and few of them will be moved to Canada office if they don’t get H1B. Lekapothe day 1 CPT lo work cheskovachu ani annaru.

Ee saari multiple h1bs through consultancy vedham ani anukuntunna. Konni consultancies tho matladanu Ippati varaku. Vallu vestha ani annaru kani H1B ochina tarvatha min one year consultancy lo ne undaali ani antunnaru. Is this a good option? Obviously consultancy through ante, fake experience etc pedtharu. I have 2.5 yrs of work experience here. Don’t think I would be able to manage 7 yrs. But mostly inka US lo ne undaali anukunte, ee option tappa inke option better anipinchatle. 

Mee lo evaraina consultancy ki work chestu unte, edaina suggestions isthara. Thanks.

k

On 2/1/2023 at 4:52 PM, dr_death47 said:

I dont think any US Based company can enforce that. Vellipotha ante edo gola chestaru but if you hire an employment attorney they will explain clearly. On the flip side, 1 year uttine aipotundi - that should not be your anchor point that drives this decision. 

Existing job, 7y management - those should be your focal areas.

Unnadi baagundi annav kaani H1B leka pothe em chestavo cheppu

24 minutes ago, phatposts said:

I dont think any US Based company can enforce that. Vellipotha ante edo gola chestaru but if you hire an employment attorney they will explain clearly. On the flip side, 1 year uttine aipotundi - that should not be your anchor point that drives this decision. 

Cpt join ayyi next year malli h1 try chestadu 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SwamyRaRa said:

H4 ead or h1 apply in general?  @csrcsr @Vaampire @JANASENA @Spartan @k2s @TensionNahiLeneka

H1 and H4 are HTML header tags used to indicate headings on a webpage. H1 is typically used for the main heading of a page, while H4 is used for subheadings within the main content. The use of header tags not only helps to organize the content of a page, but also helps search engines understand the structure and hierarchy of a page.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, k2s said:

H1 and H4 are HTML header tags used to indicate headings on a webpage. H1 is typically used for the main heading of a page, while H4 is used for subheadings within the main content. The use of header tags not only helps to organize the content of a page, but also helps search engines understand the structure and hierarchy of a page.

Question Enti née answers Enti?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, k2s said:

Vuuu estory eyyi 😁

12 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Vuuu estory eyyi 😁

Once upon a time, in a small village in India, there lived a beautiful girl named Radhika. She lived with her parents and was known in the village for her kind heart and her love for nature. She spent most of her days tending to the flowers in her garden and caring for the animals that lived nearby.

One day, while Radhika was tending to her garden, she met a handsome young man named Rohit. He was visiting the village and had stopped to admire the beauty of her garden. They struck up a conversation and soon realized that they had much in common, including their love for nature and animals.

As they talked, they realized that they had been living just a few villages apart and had never met before. They exchanged numbers and started talking every day. Their conversations soon turned into long walks in the countryside, picnics by the lake and romantic dinner dates.

One day, Rohit surprised Radhika by taking her to the top of a mountain, where he got down on one knee and asked her to be his wife. Overwhelmed with joy, Radhika said yes, and they were married in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by their family and friends.

The couple spent the rest of their lives together, exploring new places and creating beautiful memories. They built a house in the countryside and filled it with love and laughter. Radhika continued to tend to her garden and Rohit took care of the animals that lived nearby. They lived a life filled with love, happiness and adventure.

Years went by and their love only grew stronger. They raised a family and watched as their children grew and found love of their own. As they grew old, they sat on the porch of their home, hand in hand, watching the sun set over the mountains, grateful for the life they had created together.

And so, the story of Radhika and Rohit lives on, as a reminder that love can be found in the most unexpected places and that with love and dedication, a happy life can be built by two people who are meant to be together.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 10:34 AM, phatposts said:

Main thing aa 7yrs experience ni ela manage cheyyalo telidu. Ade na own experience tho full time job unte, then ae tension undadu ani, I wanted to leave before one year if I get a full time offer from any other company. Agree with one year easy ga ayipovadam but due to parents health problems in India, eppudaina edaina avvochu ani tension undhi and I want to be able to go to India if there’s any issue. Ade c2c lo chesthe, salary cut avtundhi inka immigration deggara issues emaina vasthayi emo ani koncham bhayam kuda undhi.