Point

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

first of all fellam undaga never see phone...

always mute imsg insta whatsapp chats...texting is only in rest room or when you alone

all my ex and lapakis ki strict orders...cheppakunda call cheyyadu and nene first text chesta ani...

strictly following...my first msg abc..code word means..I am alone ani..xyz means dont text until I do

Super..  ilanti codes a kavali ma db youth ki !

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

first of all fellam undaga never see phone...

always mute imsg insta whatsapp chats...texting is only in rest room or when you alone

all my ex and lapakis ki strict orders...cheppakunda call cheyyadu and nene first text chesta ani...

strictly following...my first msg abc..code word means..I am alone ani..xyz means dont text until I do

Manmadhudu Trivikram Srinivas GIF - Manmadhudu Trivikram Srinivas Telugu -  Discover & Share GIFs ani antunna @Shameless and @Sucker uncles

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Manmadhudu Trivikram Srinivas GIF - Manmadhudu Trivikram Srinivas Telugu -  Discover & Share GIFs ani antunna @Shameless and @Sucker uncles

Shocked Confused GIF - Shocked Shock Confused GIFs..

bro...neeku latin girls gurinchi thelvadhu anukunta...vaallantha jealous evaru undaru...better to keep all holes shut...nenaithe eppudo naa phone number ni change chesa..

23 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Red handed ga dorikinaka tappadu anna aina pelli ayaka raa juice idi emi sarasam if I was in your wife's place would have kicked you out of house and escalated to india 😁

Nuvu strip club poyi njoy chesina emi anaka poyedi emo because u leave it there but this ine makes her insecure

Nuvvu matram poyi shopping seyyochu..

poragallu matram chattings kuda seyyodu..

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

Shocked Confused GIF - Shocked Shock Confused GIFs..

bro...neeku latin girls gurinchi thelvadhu anukunta...vaallantha jealous evaru undaru...better to keep all holes shut...nenaithe eppudo naa phone number ni change chesa..

Dorikavu anuko baa kovai-sarala.gif

3 hours ago, Point said:

my panikimalina ex texted “..missing your juice raa..” and my wife sawed and shouted why she calling you “raa” and what is juice and not cooking for me and not talking

help😩🥺

look in mirror and ask @vamprie for help

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Point said:

my panikimalina ex texted “..missing your juice raa..” and my wife sawed and shouted why she calling you “raa” and what is juice and not cooking for me and not talking

help😩🥺

script baledu myan. better luck next time