em cheyalo ardam kavatledu

Satrajith

@Satrajith bro, ikkada pedda issue emundi? He just jumped the gun and said that this could be your application’s issue and said he will check and let them all know… he could have just said that you will check.. is there a bigger issue here?? Looks a very minor issue to me that happens in most of the teams.. 

4 hours ago, Satrajith said:

Desi Manager gadu join ayyi 10 months avutondi. technical ga sound kadu. No sound contribution or help to the team. MBA chesi manager ayyadu.
team lo naluguru motham work chestunnam . he is just coasting anipistundi. recent ga memu kalisi pani chestunnam ani telisi. mee individual tasks affect avutai (which I agree but given we r only 4 , I thought we shud help each other) ani edanna vere task vaste only thru me ani rule pettadu. Vere teams common channels lo approach ainappudu to check if its our issue, nannu chudamantadu, nenu chusi cheppeloga id maa code valle ai untundi ani but confirm chestam antadu. Engineering manager ga unnappudu kastha chusi cheppandi we shud not jump quickly into conclusions, mundu issue ardam cheskoni if its really our issue appude acknowledge cheddam ani chepte. Dont nit pick, u just focus on ur work ani chaala heated conv aindi ninna. I was super pissed off and abrupt ga call cut chesa.. I shud have handled better. but I feel I didnt ask anything out of way from a manager. 

I feel I shud not have told, free speech ledu anipistondi.. I thnk things will go south from now on. alaa ani Skip dagaraki velthe edanna prob avutundemo ani doubt ga undi.

ee manager tho maa team lo inkodiki ilantidi edo issue vachindi oka few months back appudu Skip involve ai edo chesadu.. but I dont want to be enemies.. its a team and we shud succeed. kani why is he taking it personal ardam akavatledu.

em cheyalo naku ardam kavatledu from Monday. Guess I shud leave job.

It sounds like there has been some tension and miscommunication between you and your manager, and that this has led to an uncomfortable situation.

Before making any decisions about leaving your job, it might be a good idea to reflect on the situation and try to understand what went wrong. It seems that you were upset because you felt that your manager wasn't contributing to the team and was only focused on his own tasks. However, it's also important to consider that the manager's perspective may be different. He might have felt that you were making accusations without fully understanding the situation, and that you were jumping to conclusions too quickly.

If you feel that you would like to continue working with this manager, it might be a good idea to have an open and honest conversation with him. Explain your concerns and listen to his perspective. Try to find a way to resolve the situation and move forward as a team. If the situation cannot be resolved and you do decide to leave your job, it's important to do so professionally and respectfully.

It's also worth considering seeking the advice of a trusted friend or mentor to help you navigate this situation. They may be able to provide a different perspective and help you make a decision that is best for you.

7 minutes ago, k2s said:

It sounds like there has been some tension and miscommunication between you and your manager, and that this has led to an uncomfortable situation.

Before making any decisions about leaving your job, it might be a good idea to reflect on the situation and try to understand what went wrong. It seems that you were upset because you felt that your manager wasn't contributing to the team and was only focused on his own tasks. However, it's also important to consider that the manager's perspective may be different. He might have felt that you were making accusations without fully understanding the situation, and that you were jumping to conclusions too quickly.

If you feel that you would like to continue working with this manager, it might be a good idea to have an open and honest conversation with him. Explain your concerns and listen to his perspective. Try to find a way to resolve the situation and move forward as a team. If the situation cannot be resolved and you do decide to leave your job, it's important to do so professionally and respectfully.

It's also worth considering seeking the advice of a trusted friend or mentor to help you navigate this situation. They may be able to provide a different perspective and help you make a decision that is best for you.

odiyamma...TS original post as it is feed chesava chatGPT lo? or did you translate it into English and then fed it? Ante chatGPT ki telugu kooda artham avuthundha ani?  telugu/english mix artham ayithe inka manollu Allu Arjun Sport GIF by Royal Challengers Bangalore

Just now, BattalaSathi said:

odiyamma...TS original post as it is feed chesava chatGPT lo? or did you translate it into English and then fed it? Ante chatGPT ki telugu kooda artham avuthundha ani?  telugu/english mix artham ayithe inka manollu Allu Arjun Sport GIF by Royal Challengers Bangalore

as it it copy pasted. it understands and can interpret. TS post lo sagam english and sagam telgish lo undi kada.. it can interpret and frame response

3 hours ago, areyentiraidhi said:

100% agreed.  Our previous manager was a gym trainer , white guy. Not sure how he got job during pandemic as a manager. Heard he is a close friend to our VP. 

This guy has no idea on how to manage people, projects. Pain in the aass to deal with. Have to explain every thing 10 times at least . Simply blames the team in case of any issues.  

Funny thing is he likes girls , he promoted a low performer girl in our team and other hard working guys are not happy with that and they got  demotivated. 

Yes many such examples.. 

My project manager joined with authoritative tone and asked to submit time line and status.. and I told him on face ..we don't decide time lines ..it's job of project manager to coordinate with multiple parties..we cannot micromanage other vendors teams job..

Vaadiki kalindhi ..in the end he asked me why it takes two weeks to get a change approved..mahanubavudiki change control process, approval lead times  kooda teleedhu and he decides the fate of resources and team.  

This agile, scrum methodology should go away... It is more or like attendance register ..it won't help core engineers to plan better

it makes them responsible for every single project instance without accounting for  dependencies.

21 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Yes many such examples.. 

My project manager joined with authoritative tone and asked to submit time line and status.. and I told him on face ..we don't decide time lines ..it's job of project manager to coordinate with multiple parties..we cannot micromanage other vendors teams job..

Vaadiki kalindhi ..in the end he asked me why it takes two weeks to get a change approved..mahanubavudiki change control process, approval lead times  kooda teleedhu and he decides the fate of resources and team.  

This agile, scrum methodology should go away... It is more or like attendance register ..it won't help core engineers to plan better

it makes them responsible for every single project instance without accounting for  dependencies.

Ee agile method seriosuly has to go ! 
Or people has to be trained very well how to utilize it .. 

6 hours ago, Satrajith said:

who will make them better if u dont point their mistakes? Everyone has flaws

Bro. Is this a faang company or a product base company?

they hired you to do the work. They didn’t hire you to point managers mistakes. It should be ok with white managers but Desis tho careful ga deal cheyali. Uncles baaga feel aitharu 

11 hours ago, secundrabadi said:

Bro. Is this a faang company or a product base company?

they hired you to do the work. They didn’t hire you to point managers mistakes. It should be ok with white managers but Desis tho careful ga deal cheyali. Uncles baaga feel aitharu 

its a product based one. Hmm Mari interviews lo Soft& People skills levani reject cheyadamenduku? if they only need work why not just look at that. both are important in a corp culture bro.

• Upvote 1

It’s not the end of the world anukuni continue to do ur work .. technically sound undi .. if u have feeling u can survive even outside ur org anedi undali .. that’s more important than anything else 

21 hours ago, Satrajith said:

Desi Manager gadu join ayyi 10 months avutondi. technical ga sound kadu. No sound contribution or help to the team. MBA chesi manager ayyadu.
team lo naluguru motham work chestunnam . he is just coasting anipistundi. recent ga memu kalisi pani chestunnam ani telisi. mee individual tasks affect avutai (which I agree but given we r only 4 , I thought we shud help each other) ani edanna vere task vaste only thru me ani rule pettadu. Vere teams common channels lo approach ainappudu to check if its our issue, nannu chudamantadu, nenu chusi cheppeloga id maa code valle ai untundi ani but confirm chestam antadu. Engineering manager ga unnappudu kastha chusi cheppandi we shud not jump quickly into conclusions, mundu issue ardam cheskoni if its really our issue appude acknowledge cheddam ani chepte. Dont nit pick, u just focus on ur work ani chaala heated conv aindi ninna. I was super pissed off and abrupt ga call cut chesa.. I shud have handled better. but I feel I didnt ask anything out of way from a manager. 

I feel I shud not have told, free speech ledu anipistondi.. I thnk things will go south from now on. alaa ani Skip dagaraki velthe edanna prob avutundemo ani doubt ga undi.

ee manager tho maa team lo inkodiki ilantidi edo issue vachindi oka few months back appudu Skip involve ai edo chesadu.. but I dont want to be enemies.. its a team and we shud succeed. kani why is he taking it personal ardam akavatledu.

em cheyalo naku ardam kavatledu from Monday. Guess I shud leave job.

That situation u r in can only be controlled if u have good relation with person above ur manager else all this will go south for u easily… Also put ur egos on the side and talk respectfully with anyone and everyone. Most of desis think managers are just name sake ppl but there is a reason why they are manager to manage and control emps under him. It totally makes sense for work to goo thru him and so are issues as well else he won’t be under loop and that can get him in trouble. 

• Upvote 1