Scene Reverse: Americans ke jobs eche sthayi ke India … NaMo 🕉️

JackSeal

i wonder who is financing this deal. If these huge deal is financed by indian banks then this is a real scam.

to achieve some foreign policy objectives they are making indians pay billions of dollars to a private tata company.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i wonder who is financing this deal. If these huge deal is financed by indian banks then this is a real scam.

to achieve some foreign policy objectives they are making indians pay billions of dollars to a private tata company.

that is nothing atleast they r buying planes

see how many people escaped india by looting banks

malya, adani list goes on

banks wonot leave people if they do not pay 100 rupees but theu r ok to waive off 1alks of crores

ee pushpam batch another scamsters after congi

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

that is nothing atleast they r buying planes

see how many people escaped india by looting banks

malya, adani list goes on

banks wonot leave people if they do not pay 100 rupees but theu r ok to waive off 1alks of crores

ee pushpam batch another scamsters after congi

i agree . Here we are alteast getting planes.

but i feel the equal buying from boeing and airbus is more about foreign policy balancing then actual economics.

what is tata's get saddled with this debt and unable to clear it - i am sure publci will be asked to pay.

the actual scam that's happening right in front of everyone is the fact that TCS with 6+lakhs folks is the cash cow and showing its shares is what is financing this entire deal for tata sons as parent, so effectively USA generated revenue, lock to India financing and then send it back as buy for Boeing planes in another arm- when you have too big to fail things, this is what happens

9 minutes ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

the actual scam that's happening right in front of everyone is the fact that TCS with 6+lakhs folks is the cash cow and showing its shares is what is financing this entire deal for tata sons as parent, so effectively USA generated revenue, lock to India financing and then send it back as buy for Boeing planes in another arm- when you have too big to fail things, this is what happens

is financing also all indian ? in this case then really no benefit to indian public. It is all Tatas - nothign wrong with it.

But why modi is showcasing it as his achievement ?

every politician uses every $, us uk leaders are also showing it, everybody has their own marketing pr teams, like naga Vamsi's tweet this morning on medical help etc....while on the same day on another hand they opened a restaurant in banjara hills, which is expanding their business empire.

These deals are typicallly done after USA govt puts pressure on india to buy their stuff . 

it’s very funny to see how desi media spin the story to their convenience. 

ippudu adani saruku Bangladesh and srilanka konte manaki vallu jaabs create chesintta??