Dog Attack ….

PAVURAM

6 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

You cannot get GC with these incident.at best you can get EAD and it takes forever..India ki polevu.. don't think much .. 

And next you need to mention state name and city name..each districts have their own laws..

Owner might claim that she provoked dogs and all..to avoid that get security cameras footage before they are erased.. some cars have dash cameras with motion detectors...like I use for my car..ask the neighbours if they have recording of that day and collect it..

Share this evidence to cops and ask local city office for help on trauma and all they might give you some advise .. 

Next you can sue her for sure.... Because trauma is real and she will be terrified of dogs for five six years..

City: Plano,

State:TX

there are lot of people who are live witness to this incident... strange part is they are shouting "Sue Them" "Sue Them" ani ani no one really came to rescue her..

29 minutes ago, PAVURAM said:

City: Plano,

State:TX

there are lot of people who are live witness to this incident... strange part is they are shouting "Sue Them" "Sue Them" ani ani no one really came to rescue her..

file police complaint and take reports from cops and hospital and got o Attorney.

1 hour ago, PAVURAM said:

bhayya... fake story veyyadanki  aku pani emi ledhu anukuntunnava... 

Evaro annaru ilanti incident tho GC try cheyyachu ani... so just checking if anyone are aware....

Baku emi vasthadhi kukka karisindhi ane fake story Esthey...

avaksam vasthey nevus think cheyyava ilanti situation lo..

Okay vaa I believe you. 

I think best thing to do is get a legal consultation bhayya, most of us aren't very familiar with the local laws as it comes to personal attack and I think only a local lawyer can answer those questions. 

Most of them will offer a free consultation, looks like it's the dog owner's negligence in this case clearly so yes his insurance will have to pay for your friend's medical expenses. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

You cannot get GC with these incident.at best you can get EAD and it takes forever..India ki polevu.. don't think much .. 

And next you need to mention state name and city name..each districts have their own laws..

Owner might claim that she provoked dogs and all..to avoid that get security cameras footage before they are erased.. some cars have dash cameras with motion detectors...like I use for my car..ask the neighbours if they have recording of that day and collect it..

Share this evidence to cops and ask local city office for help on trauma and all they might give you some advise .. 

Next you can sue her for sure.... Because trauma is real and she will be terrified of dogs for five six years..

That's BS argument and won't last in a court even for 10 seconds. Provoke avanni secondary, dogs aren't supposed to go and bite a person even on a provocation which is why most of the dogs in the US get neutered or get some form of behavioral training to tame their aggression. If the dog hasn't been provided any of that, that owner is clearly negligent on his/her part and that's what matters. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, PAVURAM said:

One of my friend was attacked by two pit bulls and they bite pretty bad … we rushed to emergency and got the treatment … it was total 13 places they bit her.  We are in search of an attorney to sue that owner … 

she is feeling lot of trauma and terrified with this incident … 

what else can be done?

U visa ani untadhi...oka manchi immi lawyer ni pattukoni chepisthe, easy ga osthadhi..

6 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

That's BS argument and won't last in a court even for 10 seconds. Provoke avanni secondary, dogs aren't supposed to go and bite a person even on a provocation which is why most of the dogs in the US get neutered or get some form of behavioral training to tame their aggression. If the dog hasn't been provided any of that, that owner is clearly negligent on his/her part and that's what matters. 

maa neighborhood lo oka mentally disabled person oka baseball bat tho okari intloki velladu...based on that 2 members applied for U visa and they got it...their GC is in process now