Pedda samasaya idhi

matta_prabhu

Just a vent post!

Today husband and I were discussing about taxes and he said we need to pay $12k more in taxes(we file jointly). So my instant reaction was “I need to pay $6k more in taxes 😒😒😒” and he responded, “No, you need to pay more since your income was $22k more than mine based on w2”. 
This drove me crazy. We generally split our expenses equally but not exactly 50/50. Few months I may pay more and few months he might but it is not drastically off. And, his account has almost double the cash than mine since he started working 3 years before me and I spend when I want to and he does not as much!

I just felt sad, not sure if I’m over reacting. We are married for 9 years, decent married life, financially stable, no issues from parents or in laws. But did not expect him to be so calculative.
My reaction was, “fine, then let’s split household chores also 50-50” since it is more like me doing 70% of the work!

3 minutes ago, matta_prabhu said:

Just a vent post!

Today husband and I were discussing about taxes and he said we need to pay $12k more in taxes(we file jointly). So my instant reaction was “I need to pay $6k more in taxes 😒😒😒” and he responded, “No, you need to pay more since your income was $22k more than mine based on w2”. 
This drove me crazy. We generally split our expenses equally but not exactly 50/50. Few months I may pay more and few months he might but it is not drastically off. And, his account has almost double the cash than mine since he started working 3 years before me and I spend when I want to and he does not as much!

I just felt sad, not sure if I’m over reacting. We are married for 9 years, decent married life, financially stable, no issues from parents or in laws. But did not expect him to be so calculative.
My reaction was, “fine, then let’s split household chores also 50-50” since it is more like me doing 70% of the work!

copied from Indian expats on FB kadha bro...naaku thelusu Brahmi Tollywood GIF - Brahmi Tollywood Telugu GIFs

45 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Masters lo ma room lo kuda intha ganam lekkalu eyaledu 🙏

bro milk oka cup ekkuva thaagav.  splitwise or excel sheet update chesa

1 hour ago, matta_prabhu said:

Just a vent post!

aunty should divorce him.. and give life to our db patymjaffas... mari chillar kosam kosukutunaru.. 

• Thanks 1

Just a vent post!

E post lo nuvvu wife or husband ? 

Just a vent post!

Ba are you gay couple who came in news last week ?