Does social media sites know that we are single..

kevinUsa

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

With all the data they can they know that we are single

It’s a stupid question to ask being a tech guy . They know everything more than you know about yourself . 

and the scary thing is all apps share data about you..

for example…i purchase camera with my credit card next few days instagram started showing all photography reels..

if you search something in youtube…you would those specific ads in amazon recommendations..

8 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

It’s a stupid question to ask being a tech guy . They know everything more than you know about yourself . 

Ala ni kadu mana relationship status kuda telustayi Ani oka doubt ante...

Magic enti ante Nenu recently antibiotics tesukunna Ani yt lo antibiotics videos kuda vachari...

Pimple Ani nose ikkada post veste insta lo doctor appointment kosam aD's vacheyi...

9 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Ala ni kadu mana relationship status kuda telustayi Ani oka doubt ante...

Magic enti ante Nenu recently antibiotics tesukunna Ani yt lo antibiotics videos kuda vachari...

Pimple Ani nose ikkada post veste insta lo doctor appointment kosam aD's vacheyi...

You are in denial,  this is a news in 2015 . now it’s a given that data companies all info . Why do you think DE and DS are paid 300k and 450k salaries ? 

15 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

and the scary thing is all apps share data about you..

for example…i purchase camera with my credit card next few days instagram started showing all photography reels..

if you search something in youtube…you would those specific ads in amazon recommendations..

same happened to me

i think there is a sharing info across platforms to put ads and recommendations 

9 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

same happened to me

i think there is a sharing info across platforms to put ads and recommendations 

2017 trump time lo edo rule pass aindhi..gaa..

ala data share chesukovachhu ani…isp dont need to take your concern to collect your data..ani