Motorcycle Thread

jobless

16 hours ago, jobless said:

Did a ride with @AFDB_Director today. Some pictures from todays ride. Also wanted to start a thread for everyone to share Motorcycle related stuff.

20230312_123652

20230312_123527

20230312_123617

Thank you @jobless bro!!!!

@jobless was very patient with me. It was super nice ride and I have much more confidence on highways now! We will plan more rides and offroading trips as well. 

Call out to all motorcycle enthusiasts, Share your experiences and let's build a motorcycle community here!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

@jobless was very patient with me. It was super nice ride and I have much more confidence on highways now! We will plan more rides and offroading trips as well. 

Call out to all motorcycle enthusiasts, Share your experiences and let's build a motorcycle community here!

Pasupu Pachha Bike evariddi Brotherr ?

• Haha 1

Just now, AFDB_Director said:

@jobless bro's bike : Honda Goldwing 1800 CC

Mine is Triumph Speed Twin 900

Needi Royal enfiled laga undi....ee Roads ki safe ye na bro...

Bayam veyyada ?

Just now, sarfaroshi said:

Needi Royal enfiled laga undi....ee Roads ki safe ye na bro...

Bayam veyyada ?

Jobless bro bike pakkana ee bike ayina bacha bike laane untundhi :P

but so far it's good, I have not crossed 75 mph yet though. It is very nimble for local riding. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I was just thinking myself riding the Yellow Bike

Naa bakka sareeraniki aa bike tholithey 

Kadhalan Tamil Movie | Comedy Scenes | Prabhu Deva | Nagma | Vadivelu |  Manorama... | Gfycat 

@3$%

36 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Pasupu Pachha Bike evariddi Brotherr ?

haha color gurinchi nenu already cheppanu bros its a used bike and its a very iconic bike in that color so not much choice there 🙂

Nenu pedda personality em kadu bro it will suit just fine.. think of it as an oversized kinetic honda 😀

40 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

@AFDB_Director You did very well bro for a first ride..just keep practicing more defensive driving.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jobless said:

haha color gurinchi nenu already cheppanu bros its a used bike and its a very iconic bike in that color so not much choice there 🙂

Nenu pedda personality em kadu bro it will suit just fine.. think of it as an oversized kinetic honda 😀

@AFDB_Director You did very well bro for a first ride..just keep practicing more defensive driving.

I was thinking to buy a 3 wheel bike with a side passenger seat like old style..Can you suggest a good one with good safety  ?

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

I was thinking to buy a 3 wheel bike with a side passenger seat like old style..Can you suggest a good one with good safety  ?

Side car can be added to most bikes bro but Ural is very famous for side cars. They have 2wd option also for offroading. Ural is a russian brand so not sure about future part availability due to sanctions. You can find lot of them in marketplace or cycletrader.com

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, jobless said:

Side car can be added to most bikes bro but Ural is very famous for side cars. They have 2wd option also for offroading. Ural is a russian brand so not sure about future part availability due to sanctions. You can find lot of them in marketplace or cycletrader.com

Thanks Bro