bing chat vs gpt4

futureofandhra

14 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

whats the difference

@dasari4kntr

conversation and user experience…

1. chatgpt can give data upto september 2021 but bing can give live data…but for general concepts which is not related to current events…still chatgpt is best

for example if you ask current inflation rate chatgpt wont answer but bing can give some answer

2. chatgpt answers are more matured just like some person is telling the information…but bing conversations are bit immature and tries justify each line with reference link..and some times bit rude too

3. bing ai have some limit per session like 10( previously 8)…after the 10 questions you need to open a new session…while chatgpt dont have limit but it restricts peek usage…if you have chatgpt plus subscription it remembers the context throughout the session…

4. for programming…chatgpt is best…in bing the interface (code display) is not properly formatted…

note…these observations based on GPT4 not old GOT3…

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

1. chatgpt can give data upto september 2021 but bing can give live data…but for general concepts which is not related to current events…still chatgpt is best

for example if you ask current inflation rate chatgpt wont answer but bing can give some answer

2. chatgpt answers are more matured just like some person is telling the information…but bing conversations are bit immature and tries justify each line with reference link..and some times bit rude too

3. bing ai have some limit per session like 10( previously 8)…after the 10 questions you need to open a new session…while chatgpt dont have limit but it restricts peek usage…if you have chatgpt plus subscription it remembers the context throughout the session…

4. for programming…chatgpt is best…in bing the interface (code display) is not properly formatted…

Meeru use chestara for programming ? 

43 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Em ani tittindi anna. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Meeru use chestara for programming ? 

programming ki ekkuva use cheyyanu...

mostly...to read long news articles...to summarize in few lines...and to understand some concepts...like banking related and finance realted..etc

some genral concepts...

since chatgpt introduced...my wikipedia vists become less.. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Small correction to your 3rd point.... ChatGPT remembers even without subscription ...torch.gif

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

yes...

How do you like it so far...

I am just using regular version but Naaku appudu appudu Bio field lo its giving me wrong answers....t's contradicting its own answers in the same session.... Hope it becomes more accurate...Itorch.gif

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

How do you like it so far...

I am just using regular version but Naaku appudu appudu Bio field lo its giving me wrong answers....t's contradicting its own answers in the same session.... Hope it becomes more accurate...Itorch.gif

yes..it was like that...thats why one month back..i unsubscribed...

now took the subscription again...becuase of GPT-4 model...

still exploring...if i feel this is also giving wrong answers...i will unsubscribe again...

so far this is my observation...

I asked one question like "did this famous X person tweeted anything about this Y concept..?"...

old chatGPT confidently gave the wrong answer and broken twitter link... 

but GPT-4 model...gave the correct answer like  that X never tweeted about Y concept....