Indian expats group lo most controversial post

tennisluvrredux

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

evaru baabu ee "strong women"..ikkada entha chesina vadalatladhu mogudlani. Peelchi pippi chesthunnaru.

Entha chesina ante, emi chesav bro? 

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

Inkoka item @mitsu chavda anta and ameki matches anta and she is kind of far and obese lady. Other ladies instead of giving her a reality check they are hyping up for matches . what carzzy the situation now @keviinusa @Thokkalee

Exited the group.. time waste

• Upvote 1

On 4/3/2023 at 6:41 PM, Scurvy said:

Inkoka item @mitsu chavda anta and ameki matches anta and she is kind of far and obese lady. Other ladies instead of giving her a reality check they are hyping up for matches . what carzzy the situation now @keviinusa @Thokkalee

Abbbbaaaaa

Janma dhanyam ayipoyindi

15 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:
Just an observation. Why do we Indians would not like to dress appropriately when we go out shopping or to a restaurant (especially wearing wrinkled T-shirts, and shorts with slippers)? Also, why can't we use deodorant/colognes, and not smell like gravy, especially in winters with our jackets on?

I'm an Indian, and I try my best to take care of my personal hygiene, cleanliness and appearance. I have seen us from the other side, especially when hanging out with non-desi crowd. A little extra care of us would go far, as we all represent each other 🙂 #peaceout!

Final verdict: This was an experiment to see how many of us would accept criticism and improvise where required.
At this point in time, 223 people liked the post, and 205 people liked one of the group member's vacuous comment (seeking validation, and are okay with walking unkept comparing themselves to a "CEO" lol).

223 people who liked the post know who to keep an eye out for :p(btw thanks for maintaining remarkable equanimity with your comments). It is of no consequence to them the way they represent Indian community outside of India. Please, for the love of God, maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness. Your kids would learn from you. It is not appropriate to represent the Indian community in this manner. Have a restful night.

2 minutes of silence for those who have no qualms about smelling bad and looking unkempt. (They should be called "Flower nahi fire hai hum" (good luck and please learn it the hard way- when people start ignoring you and not inviting you to the parties/events) #Everlastinglyignore!

Ma colleague ni Eroju mi intlo brinjal curry kadha, eroju chicken kadha anta, are masth chipnav antadu

yento-endo-emo.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

you probably missed this 

Hi All,
We are immigrants from India, on G.C. EAD, currently living in Cupertino, CA. My husband is a software engineer and I am a homemaker, we have 2 elementary school kids.
Last night we had a fight and my husband accidentally hit me, and I got injured on my hand from broken bangles. The injury is a minor cut but because of the intensity of the altercation, I had called 911 but did not mean to, and I did not know that 911 could be pretty serious.
The cops came and took photos of the injury, and took statements from me and my kids. While we were being questioned in the other room, the other officers took my husband away.Even though I ran to them and requested them not to take him away, they did.
They say if they responded to the 911 call, but left without arresting my husband, then later if any harm came to me, the attending officer/deputy would lose his job. Not sure what the law is. They booked the case as domestic violence, but I am ready to recant.
This happened last night around 10 PM and they said it would take at least 8-10 hours before even a bail is prepared. So first thing this morning we called the bail bond agent that 'the officers suggested'. The agent said the bail is prepared for $25K, and I had to pay 10% to the agent to first get my husband out of jail.
I paid the $2,500 and got my husband out by 2 PM. The story is not over yet, they say my husband has to still attend court until proven innocent, meaning the agent's portion is paid but if proven guilty we have to pay $25K, or can get up to 4 years of prison time. Court date is set for June 1st.
Even though I want to recant, they say the attorney from D.A. 's office will still present this case to the jury as a felony, and that, it is a pattern where the spouse would usually recant the next day, and all this apparently is to just provide me protection.
All this trouble just for not knowing the law, and even though we are ok now and want to live together, the bail agent, attorney and the police are trying to make it very traumatizing for us. $2,500 is already a huge sum for us since we just came into the country. Bail agent is scaring us that we need to hire an attorney as soon as possible before June 1st and it costs at least $7,500 to start with. If we wait till June 1st without hiring any private attorney, then the D.A. 's office will provide a public defender but with that person there are no guarantees, it could flip either way. Looks like everyone in the system is trying to take advantage of the situation to make some money.
Does it really cost us so much ?, is the bail agent bluffing us ?, how serious is this situation?, should we be worried ?, will it affect our G.C. process ?, will this go on my husband’s employment record ?
With such a huge and strong presence of the Telugu community in the Bay Area, is there a good lawyer/attorney (preferably Indian) in the Bay Area we can approach for my situation ?
We would really appreciate it if anyone out there who faced this kind of situation can respond and provide some useful information. Kindly note time is of essence here.

chachaadu ee uncle gaadu evado kaani

21 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Fortunately, I have a healthy relationship.. alochana kuda raadu.. 😄

hahaha ...alochana lekundaine post vacchindha.

Anyway - thats not what i meant. What i saw is ladies making a ruckus about this or that but never really walking out. divorce ante thega bhayapadthaaru. unlike the indian expats  "strong women".

• 6 months later...