Us traveledocs open avuthunda?

VictoryTDP

Last 3 days nundi appointment booking cgi portal page expire avtundhi. 
Once u go to the page when u enter the email id, password, captcha, don’t enter anything for few mins say 20 mins then once u see the captcha, try entering credentials, if the page expires, try again u might get thru 3rd or 4th time 

nenu urgent ga appointment book cheyyaali...made fees payment last week but couldn't find slots for Hyderabad VAC...

do you know if I can book appointment for Chennai and still drop off documents at Hyderabad VAC ?

31 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

Last 3 days nundi appointment booking cgi portal page expire avtundhi. 
Once u go to the page when u enter the email id, password, captcha, don’t enter anything for few mins say 20 mins then once u see the captcha, try entering credentials, if the page expires, try again u might get thru 3rd or 4th time 

The salesforce.com servers are temporarily unable to respond to your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience, and please try again in a few moments.

Visit http://trust.salesforce.com for current system status and availability.

12 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

The salesforce.com servers are temporarily unable to respond to your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience, and please try again in a few moments.

Visit http://trust.salesforce.com for current system status and availability.

We've to keep the expired page refreshing for 4 to 5 times back to back and then wait for sometime, keep the page open, after certain number of page refreshes  u get to see the catpcha, then you are good to login bro.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Tomb__ayya said:

We've to keep the expired page refreshing for 4 to 5 times back to back and then wait for sometime, keep the page open, after certain number of page refreshes  u get to see the catpcha, then you are good to login bro.

hi bro...my dropbox appointment location is Delhi but I'm going to drop off my documents at Hyderabad VAC....do you know where my application will be processed ? is it Delhi or Hyderabad ? if I were to be called for an interview, I need to go to Delhi and not Hyderabad ?

3 hours ago, TrishaManiac said:

hi bro...my dropbox appointment location is Delhi but I'm going to drop off my documents at Hyderabad VAC....do you know where my application will be processed ? is it Delhi or Hyderabad ? if I were to be called for an interview, I need to go to Delhi and not Hyderabad ?

If your appointment consulate is Delhi then u can drop off your documents in hyd or any location in India. You can drop off documents in Bangalore as well where there is no full fledged consulate/embassy. Irrespective of u r doc drop off location, u r documents will be shipped to the appointment consulate in black trunk pette for the consular processing, decision and visa stamping. Only the appointment consulate(Delhi in u r case) will deal with u r application processing and adjudication. If it’s approved without any other document requirement then they stamp the visa and ship back the passport to the vac where u submitted the documents, the location u choose for pickup. In case u r asked for an in person interview for some reason after drop box submission then u have to go to the appointment consulate for sure, that is the Delhi location in u r case. The local Dropbox location consulate(Hyd in u r case) has nothing to do with u r application processing other than doing postman job for drop cases for other consulate Dropbox appointments.

7 hours ago, Tomb__ayya said:

If your appointment consulate is Delhi then u can drop off your documents in hyd or any location in India. You can drop off documents in Bangalore as well where there is no full fledged consulate/embassy. Irrespective of u r doc drop off location, u r documents will be shipped to the appointment consulate in black trunk pette for the consular processing, decision and visa stamping. Only the appointment consulate(Delhi in u r case) will deal with u r application processing and adjudication. If it’s approved without any other document requirement then they stamp the visa and ship back the passport to the vac where u submitted the documents, the location u choose for pickup. In case u r asked for an in person interview for some reason after drop box submission then u have to go to the appointment consulate for sure, that is the Delhi location in u r case. The local Dropbox location consulate(Hyd in u r case) has nothing to do with u r application processing other than doing postman job for drop cases for other consulate Dropbox appointments.

Thanks bro for the detailed info

28 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

ltt 

CITI#H@    malli dobbindha site ?, login page ravatledu.. Is anyone able to open and login ?

Refresh cheyi bro, indhake refresh chesthe login ayyindi 

• Thanks 1

The owner of this website has been banned you temporarily from accessing this website…

arey LK travel docs gaaa appointment kosam multiple times try cheste ban chesi 10guthava… lafoot labbe gaa 

15 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

The owner of this website has been banned you temporarily from accessing this website…

arey LK travel docs gaaa appointment kosam multiple times try cheste ban chesi 10guthava… lafoot labbe gaa 

No. Try resetting password or try through another system. I have had this issue for the past two weeks but I was still able to enter.

• Like 1