Comp and salary discussion with manager .. another home

sarvayogi

14 minutes ago, Guest said:

Oke okka song lo poor nunchi rich avachu anna 

songlo kaka motham cinema anta supiste nuvvu musalodivi ayyedaka hero rich avvadam nadustune untadi...FlimsyVariableCowbird-size_restricted.gi

9 hours ago, idibezwada said:

amtha hectic jobtho how will you be able to do it uncle? without investing lot of time initially its really not that passive

true…i am not doing it now but if i can get a job with atleast 2 to 3 hrs free time a day i can cover first item.

8 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

practically…its not possible…

are you really doing these in current day…? while doing primary job..?

no antha ledhu first item and second item chesthunna amd second item nenu chesedi emi ledhu. want to get real estate licence and insurance agent by next 2 yrs. doordash kastam so light.

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

no antha ledhu first item and second item chesthunna amd second item nenu chesedi emi ledhu. want to get real estate licence and insurance agent by next 2 yrs. doordash kastam so light.

DD badhulu Uber chesko

Just now, 8pm said:

DD badhulu Uber chesko

ya something like that.. kontha mandi students adugithunnaru but its illegal so i dont want to give it to them.

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

ok…

మీ list పెద్దదిగా ఉంటే డౌట్ వచ్చింది…

నా అభిప్రాయంలో passive income అనేది మన హబీస్, మనకిష్టమైన పనులు ఇంకా వాటిని monetize చేసే దాని పైన ఉంటే బాగుంటుంది…

మన primary job ని బలవంతగా ఎలాంటి job satisfaction లేకుండా చేస్తాం…కనీసం passive income వచ్చేవన్నా…మనం ఇష్టమైన పనుల పైన వస్తే అదో తుత్తి…

47 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok…

మీ list పెద్దదిగా ఉంటే డౌట్ వచ్చింది…

నా అభిప్రాయంలో passive income అనేది మన హబీస్, మనకిష్టమైన పనులు ఇంకా వాటిని monetize చేసే దాని పైన ఉంటే బాగుంటుంది…

మన primary job ని బలవంతగా ఎలాంటి job satisfaction లేకుండా చేస్తాం…కనీసం passive income వచ్చేవన్నా…మనం ఇష్టమైన పనుల పైన వస్తే అదో తుత్తి…

you are confused with passive income vs hobby and goal. wealth building and doing what you like is diff. once you build money producing wealth it will make  money for you. for eg: if you target to make 100k rental income you need to certian amt of cash flow to build one property after other. i got 3 rental units and which generated 700$ per month positive cashflow. for that i invested around 200k. how do you think i got that money. i personally want to became a singer but if i just concentrate on becoming a singer how could i feed my famli. its looks good on books buy without money you cant do the things you like. trust me learned this from my past experience.

39 minutes ago, 8pm said:

ninnu adagadam endhi

e madhya e business start chesaru students alsing relatives and others and using there DD acct and do doordash thry will give us 10% of their earnings. ome of my relative asked me this amd i said no.

3 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

you are confused with passive income vs hobby and goal. wealth building and doing what you like is diff. once you build wealth you can buy things that makes money for you. for eg: if you target to make 100k rental income you need to certian amt of cash flow to build one property after other. i got 3 rental units and which generated 700$ per month positive cashflow. for that i invested around 300k. how do you think i got that money. i perosnally want to became a singer but if i just concentrate on becoming a singer how could i feed my famli. its looks good on books buy without money you cant do the things you like. trust me learned this from my past experience.

rental properties are fine...i dont consider it as work...i was responding to you based on your second job list...like uber and doordash..etc

there is difference between investment and work...i am talking about work...

if we really invest the time and efforts..hobbies can make money...

for example...i will tell you one real example...i met some person (his profession is software manager around 10 yrs back..he was my manager..)...he know each and every detail about house construction ...because he love that and took it as hobby .......and he become good fix and flippers...made lot of money...and he left to canada because of immigration issues...(thats different story...)

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

rental properties are fine...i dont consider it as work...i was responding to you based on your second job list...like uber and doordash..etc

there is difference between investment and work...i am talking about work...

if we really invest the time and efforts..hobbies can make money...

for example...i will tell you one real example...i met some person (his profession is software manager around 10 yrs back..he was my manager..)...he know each and every detail about house construction ...because he love that and took it as hobby .......and he become good fix and flippers...made lot of money...and he left to canada because of immigration issues...(thats different story...)

i just gave some random list since some one asked me how to make 100k passive income. i did already clarified i am only doing first 2 of them now. but it doesnt mean we have to do it all. doordash for sure is not a right fit as passive income . i personally feel rest of all are my areas of expertise and i did already started working towards my licence and dont need to spend a hell lot of time to reach those very minimal targets. i just tried to give few examples what are all things we can do.  since some one asked how to make 100k passive income per year. never expected i end up giving explanation on random list i gave. 

3 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i just gave some list but it doesnt mean we have to do it all. doordash for sure is not a right fit as passive income . i personally feel rest of all are my areas of expertise and i did already started working towards my licence and dont need to spend a lot of time to reach those very minimal targets. i just tried to give few examples what are all things we can do.  since some one asked how to make 100k passive income per year. never expected i end up giving explanation on random list i gave. 

that some one who raised this thread...he is just a troll...did he really respond to your response..?

but any way...you have good list..if you are looking for some licence...that means those are your passion/hobby/wanna do..etc

good luck...all the best...

On 4/12/2023 at 12:18 AM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

easy if you got discipline.

1. selling puts and calls 50k with 300k pirtfolio

2. rental income cash flow 10k

3. youtube videos 5k

4. real estate agent licence and  minimum 5 transactions  30k

5. doordash atleast 20 trips a week 10k

6. Insurance agency with 5 sales a month 12k

there are people who is making double by doing 2 jobs but my primary job is very hectic so its impossible fir me to do 2 jobs

One black swan event will wipe your years worth of profits if you're doing it on individual stocks.. $SPY tho cheskochu, even if you're deep ITM with your short puts and got assigned, you can hold, eventually it will recover..