Comp and salary discussion with manager .. another home

sarvayogi

21 minutes ago, Shashi99 said:

One black swan event will wipe your years worth of profits if you're doing it on individual stocks.. $SPY tho cheskochu, even if you're deep ITM with your short puts and got assigned, you can hold, eventually it will recover..

this is 8th year of selling puts and calls and my 300k portofolio was already became free because i earned around 480k selling puts and calls till date.  my long term portfolio stocks worth 180k were never called away till date and my shorterm account 130k i use wheel strtegy. so i am not a novice in this. but doing evrything(300k) on spy is very risky too. i have spy in portfolio but its too risky to do whole 300k in spy alone

12 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

this is 8th year of selling puts and calls and my 300k portofolio was already became free because i earned around 480k selling puts and calls till date.  my long term portfolio stocks worth 180k were never called away till date and my shorterm account 130k i use wheel strtegy. so i am not a novice in this. but doing evrything(300k) on spy is very risky too. i have spy in portfolio but its too risky to do whole 300k in spy alone

Good for you.. Which companies do you usually do wheel on and what delta if you don't mind sharing? How did last year worked out for you when most of the stocks were in a free fall? 

11 minutes ago, Shashi99 said:

Good for you.. Which companies do you usually do wheel on and what delta if you don't mind sharing? How did last year worked out for you when most of the stocks were in a free fall? 

i do tesla, amzn, google, crm, nio, meta, aapl, shop. as i said my averages are way way low since most of these sticoks were bought long back. so the last year drop dint impact much. for eg my tesla verage is $65 for 500 shares and shop average is $13 for 2000

• Upvote 1

people think i am exxagarting but keeping my 480k profit i made from last 8 yrs selling puts and covered calls my long term portfolio was up another 280k since some stocks went down. so even in black swan event i mught loose that 280k appreciation. but i dont think it will go down to 170k on my long term. i want to do this for rest of my life

20 minutes ago, Shashi99 said:

delta .15 90% of time except tesla. i do far out of the money covered calls on tesla because i dont want to loose them. also i only do weekly on tesla

• Upvote 1