Dropbox hyd appointment queston

Aamphat

Chennai Vac ki hyd lo dropping documents. I-797,employment confirmation, marriage certificate, photos passport kakunda inkemanna teskoni vellala?

and Chennai appointment ki hyd lo drop chesinanduku emanna fee pay cheyyala?

I did same 

no need to pay any fee but there will be a line

ds 160 confirmation 

visa appointment confirmation 

All previous i797 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I did same 

ds 160 confirmation 

All previous i797 

true

Employment verification letter is a must from your company...also random ga they might ask all previous 797's ....nannu adagaledhu last month vellinappudu  but pakka counter lo adigaru vere candidates ni.

2 photos must...I suggest to carry another extra just in case...enduku adugutharo theliyadhu..nannu adigaaru, I said I had only 2 and they didnt say anything

India photo ID like Aadhar unte, take photo copies...it may be useful while picking up ur passport as well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I did same 

ds 160 confirmation 

All previous i797 

Previous i797 copies ??

1 minute ago, no01 said:

true

Employment verification letter is a must from your company...also random ga they might ask all previous 797's ....nannu adagaledhu last month vellinappudu  but pakka counter lo adigaru vere candidates ni.

2 photos must...I suggest to carry another extra just in case...enduku adugutharo theliyadhu..nannu adigaaru, I said I had only 2 and they didnt say anything

India photo ID like Aadhar unte, take photo copies...it may be useful while picking up ur passport as well.

They asked me all previous 797, I showed them original and said I don’t have copies and they said that’s fine. So carry all that you can think of just in case 

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

They asked me all previous 797, I showed them original and said I don’t have copies and they said that’s fine. So carry all that you can think of just in case 

What if anyone other than the applicant there to drop the documents? They may not provide additional docs such as previous approvals right? Carrying all 797s is not a requirement they mentioned for drop off - you might be simply confusing for the ask

21 minutes ago, no01 said:

true

When you provide paystub and 797 why the employment verification is required - moreover it’s not on the list of docs to provide at drop off site - are you guys simply sharing such replies?

47 minutes ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

What if anyone other than the applicant there to drop the documents? They may not provide additional docs such as previous approvals right? Carrying all 797s is not a requirement they mentioned for drop off - you might be simply confusing for the ask

I just shared my experience, I was asked for all my previous 797 approvals and I showed them. They verified and gave it back to me. May be it’s because I went for stamping after 7 years idk