Salarjung Colony, Tolichowki Hyderabad

JANASENA

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@JANASENA one thing what I observed was airbnb kante serviced apartments better emo…usually they come with cooked meals and lot of other options…..I had a contact who used to run these serviced apartments in Kondapur…kastha ekuva pricey but one month stay kosam baguntadi…you don’t have to worry about grocery stuff etc.

Let me see if that guy is still into the business…

Thank you baa but I'm going with family and my mother will also stay with us.

10 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Thank you baa but I'm going with family and my mother will also stay with us.

Okay, that’s what I thought.

55 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

ee area elauntundi bro? 

AirBnb teesukunndamani thinking ikkade konchem naa budget lo dorukuthundi, migatha areas anni chala expensive unnai. If you're from that / or surrounding areas pls let me know. Thank you all in advance.

House owner oka Muslim athanu. I already spoke to him but just wanted to know more feedback

Not approved 

try other side of hitech city....Tellapur, Nallagandla etc....akkada motham IT batch and you can find lots of serviced apartments in Aparna gated apartments.....thousands of flats unnai vallaki...check those areas too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, no01 said:

try other side of hitech city....Tellapur, Nallagandla etc....akkada motham IT batch and you can find lots of serviced apartments in Aparna gated apartments.....thousands of flats unnai vallaki...check those areas too.

Thank you bro. Searching these areas now. 

there is a BnB in film nagar try that heard good reviews about it or go for a decent PG which may cost you around 18-20k per month in kondapur area

15 hours ago, VictoryTDP said:

Manchi IT area lo better as everyone suggested,

Vizag not going aa?

Finally Vizag aa velthunna baa! Hyd lo dorakala naa budget ki area preference ki and vizag lo dorikesindi. all set

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

if you can...avoid it I say. 

1. ratri antha music nadustha untadhi (until 4 am sometimes)

2. poddunney 5am kalla prayer.. might not be bothering for some... but for some it is 

3.specific ga muslims tho problems em undav kaani ...if neighbors hold a party...that road will be blocked for that day

advantages- 
less rent definitely
very accessible to jhills bhills..thts where everything happens
single road to gachibowli (redrhino for example)- night time 15 mins lo vellipovachu or raavachu
weekdays koncham colony vaathavaranam untundhi
you dont pay too high grocery prices based on the area