July VB

Newporagadu

2 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Even last two years movement (2021 and 2022) they could have moved progressively by flushing 2010 and 2011 and could have kept dates at 2012 and 2013 but rather to generate millions of  income from 485 13q 765 applications renewals.. greedy u s c i s moved dates until 2015 and generated gcs randomly even 2014 ones..sending some void gcs recently saying they got gc when pd is not current..to be Frank they f***ked up our community life for a decade royally..

@perugu_vada vuncle 2014 batch. Sodhi 10nhuthundu hard work chesadu anta GC raaniki. Yedho lottery thagilindhi 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Unless 2010 or 2011 pd aite tappa next year kooda some other year pd gc expect cheyyadam  waste..unless some huge dynamics change 

Yes, EB2 vallu EB2 lone vundatam better..migilinavi anni eb2 or eb1 ki potayi 

did USCIS ever released how many lefts over candidates are there between 2011 - 2014 Dec1st? chaala mandhiki GC's already vachesai but inka entha mandhi unnaro ento? daani batti 2015 folks like me will know if we get in 10yrs or more

I think we are like a golden goose and kamadhenu to them.  probably 30k+ people work for USCIS. This is the only agency which primarily works on user fee, but horrible service. Our renewals and H1B fee are what keeps their payroll running. 

why would any agency willingly shoot that in their foot. Also the fact there is an entire immigration attorneys who milk us by thousands and do one pro bono an year call themselves Jesus followers and mother Theresa brothers and sisters 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

I think we are like a golden goose and kamadhenu to them.  probably 30k+ people work for USCIS. This is the only agency which primarily works on user fee, but horrible service. Our renewals and H1B fee are what keeps their payroll running. 

why would any agency willingly shoot that in their foot. Also the fact there is an entire immigration attorneys who milk us by thousands and do one pro bono an year call themselves Jesus followers and mother Theresa brothers and sisters 

They intentionally keep this whole eco system in chaos and intentionally resist the change. The first moment they think the eggs are running out they, they stir the nest. 

9 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

100%  correct

paisla iche golden goose ki gc ichi em labham 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Joker23 said:

veela psychoism....inka 2009 lo evadu unnadu pd ?

Evadu ledu, undadu kooda …covid mundhe 2010 unde EB3 priority date