Am I in middle life crisis?

pksmart

On 6/13/2023 at 10:31 AM, pksmart said:

soon to be 40. kids school going.

No excitement/motivation to start the day.

Still on H1B. No sex life. IT job sucks. stocks tanked big time. 

India family relations are almost gone. India ki povalani ledu ikkada undalani ledu.

Friends moved to different states. Lov da lo life siraku mingutundi. 

Idhi depression or middle life crisis ardam kavatledu. 

Anyone in same boat?

Bro each and every point related to me...only thing I am 38yrs....

From my childhood i don't have any very close friend....na happy and sad things share chasukundam ente I don't have close buddy....still now I will talk by my self...my sole is my best friend...

12 yrs endi indian ki poka...everyone forgot me even I forgot everyone....

I don't believe in God....but I ask him every weekend why you didn't gave a best friend. I tried many ways to find but I couldn't able to...

I had a huge huge huge loss on stocks

All my 12 yrs savings lost but I don't feel anything....alasi poyanu life lo....

For me sex life is horrible....every 45 days oka sari i will do sex......I love sex but my wife don't like it....I tried to explain in many ways but nothing worked out.....if I have sex I feel very energetic and my mind will be fresh and I will do more work..... Even this age I will watch porrrrn twice a week and do hand job.....

Finally ga life lo alasi poyanu....nothing interesting to me....even I  doing multiple jobs but life interesting ga ledhu bro naku......

But finally gole world tour Chayali undi. Naku EAD vasthey first thing I will be traveling and do exploring many thing....

In a way this is a problem that all men go through.. Most of the women lose their sex drive around their mid 30s after kids..  For men the libido usually stays the same till 50 at least..  Rich/powerful men usually have a side chick but for most normal regular men it is a constant struggle. Some control their urges but it still hits their self esteem hard and they go through a depression/mid-life crisis phase. Some men start seeing prostitutes or try having affairs. Having an affair is the worst because you are emotionally getting connected to someone so I don't recommend it.. Seeing prostitutes is a health risk to you and your wife so I don't recommend that. I would say try to explain the issue to your wife and try to reignite your sex life, if she still doesn't understand, have a side chick/sugar babe that can satisfy you sexually, someone who is not promiscuous and is only in a one way arrangement with you apart from her boy friend. It will cost you a ton of money to find a good looking girl that will keep it monogamous. But if you keep trying, trial and error you will find a good stable arrangement. Even if you get caught one day, just explain to your wife that you are in no way emotionally invested in that sugar babe and it is only the physical needs that she is meeting..

21 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

In a way this is a problem that all men go through.. Most of the women lose their sex drive around their mid 30s after kids..  For men the libido usually stays the same till 50 at least..  Rich/powerful men usually have a side chick but for most normal regular men it is a constant struggle. Some control their urges but it still hits their self esteem hard and they go through a depression/mid-life crisis phase. Some men start seeing prostitutes or try having affairs. Having an affair is the worst because you are emotionally getting connected to someone so I don't recommend it.. Seeing prostitutes is a health risk to you and your wife so I don't recommend that. I would say try to explain the issue to your wife and try to reignite your sex life, if she still doesn't understand, have a side chick/sugar babe that can satisfy you sexually, someone who is not promiscuous and is only in a one way arrangement with you apart from her boy friend. It will cost you a ton of money to find a good looking girl that will keep it monogamous. But if you keep trying, trial and error you will find a good stable arrangement. Even if you get caught one day, just explain to your wife that you are in no way emotionally invested in that sugar babe and it is only the physical needs that she is meeting..

BN5xnQ.gif

U need to press a reset button bhayya..trust me 3 yrs before I was similar phase..did few vacations with and without kids..with kids did few cruises and without kids did some vacations that improve marriage life and intimacy ..places like st thomas US Virgin islands carrebian maldives Bali Indonesia Hawaii Cancun Cozumel costamaya Bahamas Puerto rico are some places for example  ..nature heals lot of pains its true for men and women..try to find a hobby and may be do some stuff that ur wife likes too ..there is no magic pill for midlife crisis everything in ur mind once that crisis feeling goes away everything is gonna be fine..it's just a phase of life..

1 hour ago, swatz said:

Everyone recommends to pick a hobby and it looks like the best solution 

true. It’s not possible for everyone to have close and like minded friends around all the time 

I’ve noticed most of the fellow desis don’t have hobbies and they just get by the day

keeping yourself occupied for a few hours a week with a hobby makes it so much better

On 6/13/2023 at 10:31 AM, pksmart said:

soon to be 40. kids school going.

No excitement/motivation to start the day.

Still on H1B. No sex life. IT job sucks. stocks tanked big time. 

India family relations are almost gone. India ki povalani ledu ikkada undalani ledu.

Friends moved to different states. Lov da lo life siraku mingutundi. 

Idhi depression or middle life crisis ardam kavatledu. 

Anyone in same boat?

Looks like you lack dopamine bhayaa. 
Typical family man anna nuvuu.. So very obvious that you cannot do drugs for that kick. 
Sex vuntey atleast better vundedhi. 

• Exercise Anna, Aerobic exercises give you some high after the activity... ever heard of runner's high?
  • Go often for vacations that give you more... that gives more dopamine release..
  • Make more friends. Social interactions made often can give you dopamine
  • Word Hard at your workplace. any praise or reward you get will give you that sense of achievement that releases dopamine
  • Also, Art or musical expression gives dopamine release Anna. Develop a hobby like singing or a musical instrument etc.. 
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

So very obvious that you cannot do drugs for that kick.

what do you do man?

I'm a seasoned psychonaut looking to try DMT and mescaline

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, playboys said:

Bro each and every point related to me...only thing I am 38yrs....

From my childhood i don't have any very close friend....na happy and sad things share chasukundam ente I don't have close buddy....still now I will talk by my self...my sole is my best friend...

12 yrs endi indian ki poka...everyone forgot me even I forgot everyone....

I don't believe in God....but I ask him every weekend why you didn't gave a best friend. I tried many ways to find but I couldn't able to...

I had a huge huge huge loss on stocks

All my 12 yrs savings lost but I don't feel anything....alasi poyanu life lo....

For me sex life is horrible....every 45 days oka sari i will do sex......I love sex but my wife don't like it....I tried to explain in many ways but nothing worked out.....if I have sex I feel very energetic and my mind will be fresh and I will do more work..... Even this age I will watch porrrrn twice a week and do hand job.....

Finally ga life lo alasi poyanu....nothing interesting to me....even I  doing multiple jobs but life interesting ga ledhu bro naku......

But finally gole world tour Chayali undi. Naku EAD vasthey first thing I will be traveling and do exploring many thing....

anna weekdays enduku adgav god ni