Hyderabad lo e area better villas ki

Sreeven

10 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Vanasthalipuram vaddu bhayya. Too crowded. Because of lack of working labor, a lot of people migrated from North like Bihar/UP into hyd and are living in these areas. Nothing wrong. Kani okappudu residential communities laga undedi ee area. Of course if you look for Villas in a nice community its different. 

I would prefer somewhere around Financial district. I will have to check out Bachupally, Mokila, and other areas next time i visit hyd. 

Paina assam bachupalli vaddu antunnadu..nuvvu adi better antunnavu

36 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Kompally medchal is future of hyd development. Buy now

on basis you are saying this bro..?Is there any new development that side...i only know MAlla reddy eng. college and suchitra circle

5 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

on basis you are saying this bro..?Is there any new development that side...i only know MAlla reddy eng. college and suchitra circle

Bro hyd master plan development hyd-nagpur hwy corridor medchal dati tupran daka spread aitadi in next 10 years. 

8 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Paina assam bachupalli vaddu antunnadu..nuvvu adi better antunnavu

I am seeing a lot of villas coming up in bachupally/Mokila/Patancheru area. I did not suggest to buy there but to check it out. Roads being bad will be a problem. 

"I would prefer somewhere around Financial district. I will have to check out Bachupally, Mokila, and other areas next time i visit hyd."