7 Crores+ Luxury Apartment in a Gated Community in Hyderabad

tamuhardreturns

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think market exploded and a lot of new opportunities arise. A small Dosa vendor near my house, setup a small bandi on ring road and makes 1-2 lakhs per day. A good photographer these days charges min 76k per event, around 5 lakhs per month. Like wise a lot of opportunities arise. 

I think affordability increased, but still 5-6 cr houses/villas not many people can afford. I agree that most black money is with politicians, IAS,IPS, etc.

Dude the median wage in Hyderabad is less than 50k , IT employees don't even make up more than 5% of population 

More than 50% people live in slums/bastis . This is true in all cities , most of the people cannot afford to buy legal homes in India 

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

If you send 

$10,000 (8 Lakhs INR) /month - 96 lakhs per year
6 yrs 3 months .. 6 Cr

Not including Interest, you need 6 yrs 3 months to payoff 6 Cr. I don't know how people are buying in Hyderabad. This is not affordable for an average NRI.

I don't think people who buy these apartments are your average NRIs, atleast 100cr+ net worth unnollu untaaru mostly

• Like 1

Actually some directors and VP level guys are earning 1.5 cr to 2 crs in Hyderabad. In some positions, income levels are very high. Ofcourse this on a high end , may be less than 3 or 5 % are getting such packages. Most of the money flow in Hyderabad is coming through real estate. Several parties have minimum 100 crores and high end luxury apartments are less, thats why they are getting sold quickly. 

rates are easy going for those who leave ethics at the doorstep before going in; with the crack down on cash coming around, every transaction is under the lens, real estate to real estate investments are shown for most of these dealings like I sold one plot there and invested here or I sold old and bought new etc; and the other thing currently making waves is agri income, kcr showed the way - 2 cr from 1 acre every year, everyone knows its byname black money but it can be deposited to bank and no tracking necessary converted to white, so agri and real estate deals are all in- ethics left out and auditors-brokers (not just real estate but all kinds), are the major owners of all such deals- full cash

16 minutes ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

rates are easy going for those who leave ethics at the doorstep before going in; with the crack down on cash coming around, every transaction is under the lens, real estate to real estate investments are shown for most of these dealings like I sold one plot there and invested here or I sold old and bought new etc; and the other thing currently making waves is agri income, kcr showed the way - 2 cr from 1 acre every year, everyone knows its byname black money but it can be deposited to bank and no tracking necessary converted to white, so agri and real estate deals are all in- ethics left out and auditors-brokers (not just real estate but all kinds), are the major owners of all such deals- full cash

India lo anything related to real estate be it land apt house lo ethics gurinchi matladutunnavante pedda sahasame 

Thousands of villas, okkoti choosthe 6 cr above, not sure who is buying

1 cr sal aina 7x income tho out of reach for most IT folks so who exactly is buying these villas? 

6 hours ago, praying said:

India lo anything related to real estate be it land apt house lo ethics gurinchi matladutunnavante pedda sahasame 

jayabheri company ethical only murali mohan garidhi