Your favourite Perfume?

Konebhar6

5 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

They last many years and NEVER lose their smell. I have some bottles bought over 10 years ago and still smell as new

Not smell but the potency. How long the perfume stays on you after you apply. That reduces.

I apply that too rarely for functions .. so for me its OK to buy from Marshall's TJMaxx. Target also has deals esp during thanksgiving and christmas. 

5 hours ago, Fish said:

Men - creed Adventus

women - YSL libre 

My way by Georgio Armani

Best places to buy are Macys, Nordstrom, ulta beauty, Sephora

4 hours ago, galiraju said:

Creed Aventus

Tried it at a friends place. I felt Its OK .. not great.

Is it worth the price tag?

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Not smell but the potency. How long the perfume stays on you after you apply. That reduces.

I apply that too rarely for functions .. so for me its OK to buy from Marshall's TJMaxx. Target also has deals esp during thanksgiving and christmas. 

They stay on my clothes until I wash them. I don't apply them on skin.

42 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

They stay on my clothes until I wash them. I don't apply them on skin.

Don't they leave spots on clothes?

For me its like Wine -> I can't find difference between a $6-7 vs $60 wine at costco. Same feeling and same taste. I can however find the difference in beer tastes though.

I don't find much diff in perfumes bought in Macy's or Marshalls. But based on response from others, looks like they can.

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Don't they leave spots on clothes?

For me its like Wine -> I can't find difference between a $6-7 vs $60 wine at costco. Same feeling and same taste. I can however find the difference in beer tastes though.

I don't find much diff in perfumes bought in Macy's or Marshalls. But based on response from others, looks like they can.

It’s just 2 very small squirts on the shirt and no stains (some of it makes it on to the skin through the fabric). And it stays on until washed.

perfumes are for feel-good. If someone is dousing with perfume on their skin because of body odor, they should get a treatment for that condition instead.

TJ Maxx, Marshall’s sell brand items at discount.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sanjiv said:

It’s just 2 very small squirts on the shirt and no stains. And it stays on until washed.

perfumes are for feel-good. If someone is dousing with perfume on their skin because of body odor, they should get a treatment for that condition instead.

TJ Maxx, Marshall’s sell brand items at discount.

For daily use .. at home or outside, I use Odorless Deodorant. I have a fear of smelling bad.