Sorry no Indians! Rental discrimination! Why is my home not accepting me?

surfroshan

5 hours ago, surfroshan said:

38 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

Landlord : No Indians!

Parents : Okay, that's cool!

Descrimination lo mana vallani evaru beat cheyaleru

23 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Because of our delicious curry smell ?

anthe ga
mana vantalu chesthe, motham curry smell intiki, battalaki antukuntadi....mana vallu sense kuda lekunda, ade battalatho bayataki potharu.....illu deodarize cheyyaru

ganthe malla evar istaru illu

5 hours ago, surfroshan said:

Singapore lo discrimination is very common and a part of life, if you don't like it move out antaru anthey. Anthey kaani they won't become inclusive or any such BS from their end. 

Discrimination against Indian kids is common in schools, and adults in the form of rental discrimination. Anthenduku Singapore lo if you are a desi sitting in a public bus seat no chinkie will come sit next to  you. Their perception is that you are a stinky creature, and if there's an open seat next to where they sit and if you sit on it, they will get up and walk away and stand. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Singapore lo discrimination is very common and a part of life, if you don't like it move out antaru anthey. Anthey kaani they won't become inclusive or any such BS from their end. 

Discrimination against Indian kids is common in schools, and adults in the form of rental discrimination. Anthenduku Singapore lo if you are a desi sitting in a public bus seat no chinkie will come sit next to  you. Their perception is that you are a stinky creature, and if there's an open seat next to where they sit and if you sit on it, they will get up and walk away and stand. 

We also dont sit besides chinky coz meat smell comes out of them. :D

New norm is India kids bullying other Indian kids in Indian neighborhoods in US. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

most of desis do treat   blacks in  the same way ,in  most western nations, basically they think they are low level scum.  

I  was  at  beach in  near Oakville, a mom was saying in telugu that ala run cheste aa boochi ki pattista   ani  pointing at a black guy there, who was  heavy build, tall and little fat,  for a sec  fuse lu poyayi 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

New norm is India kids bullying other Indian kids in Indian neighborhoods in US. 

please elaborate em ani bully chestaru ?

Oh your dad is not a citizen, or u are on H1  or I have been to vacation in europe and u cannot afford them. and your dad drives a corolla where as my dad drives a Tesla 

59 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Because of our delicious curry smell ?

41 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Could be

14 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

26 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

i mean i dont get it chinese also cook fried food and curries right? they also eat garlic onion daily btw

11 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

indian americans already bully native indians

4 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

please elaborate em ani bully chestaru ?

Oh your dad is not a citizen, or u are on H1  or I have been to vacation in europe and u cannot afford them. and your dad drives a corolla where as my dad drives a Tesla 

Skin color - Major. Height, body.

I dont think they know about H1/GC/Citizenship. I am not sure if they bully based on money, cars, homes, status, etc. Kids do not share this info much.

4 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

i mean i dont get it chinese also cook fried food and curries right?

Yeah but they don't smell their own stink baa, valla kampu vallaki suvasana la untaademo

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

indian americans already bully native indians

Asalu native indians ekkadunnaru bhayya? esp in Indian neighborhoods.