Naaku Telugu nduku raadhu ante

Sucker

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Urdu was forced To be taught in schools during Nizam time…but, I don’t believe their father and grand father only spoke urdu ante It is an accent of telugu mixed with urdu anthe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If she wants to talk in Telugu she could. After marriage she is in Hyderabad and cant talk? Anyways its her choice, but the reasoning she gave in video is not satisfactory.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, godfather03 said:

Urdu was forced To be taught in schools during Nizam time…but, I don’t believe their father and grand father only spoke urdu ante It is an accent of telugu mixed with urdu anthe

Idhi correct, even I thought same. non-muslims in TS state never spoke urdu with family members at home.

Just leave her alone lol

no, Telugu language will not die because of her. Telugu will die because the middle class thinks it’s cheap and they talk only in English at home with their kids.

I’m a huge fan of Telugu but my kid speaks in English with me. He speaks ok with his grand parents. He can also read a bit. 

8 hours ago, rushmore said:

Aaa money circles lo andaru Hindi/ English (Hinglish) lone matladatharu India lo especially HPS. So obviously ade vacchindi! More than anything, it is her parents mistake, not hers!

money circles lo vallaki hindi ela vastadhi if they r born in telugu states??

45 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

Schools/Colleges! So called reputed colleges especially Arts colleges in Hyderabad r mostly dominated by wealthy Hindi speaking locals.

6 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Schools/Colleges! So called reputed colleges especially Arts colleges in Hyderabad r mostly dominated by wealthy Hindi speaking locals.

okay but parents speak telugu right?

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

Ee logic prakaram why should we watch Telugu movies 

i feel like they know how to speak but its just show off for extra attention

2 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

i feel like they know how to speak but its just show off for extra attention

That’s to cope up with their hidden insecurities. She had weight issues while growing up. May be she felt special not speaking Telugu.

Intlo cook chese vallu, drivers, maids tho ela matladtharo mari

7 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

That’s to cope up with their hidden insecurities. She had weight issues while growing up. May be she felt special not speaking Telugu.

Intlo cook chese vallu, drivers, maids tho ela matladtharo mari

she knows how to speak just showing off like manchu lakshmi even indian american kids speak fluent telugu

6 hours ago, surfroshan said:

Hyd lo raise ayina vallaki common to talk in Hindi/English/Hinglish. My case - school had 50% northies.