Scrap antha ikkade undi kadharaaa

RPG_Reloaded

13 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Alaaanti loveda events kki poyevallu gajji gaallu vaa

maa community groups lo yedo show lu mingadaniki pics post chuestuntaru

Nenu kuda poyaanu baa.. for DSP and thaman event.. my kid also performed at that event as part of his group.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Nenu kuda poyaanu baa.. for DSP and thaman event.. my kid also performed at that event as part of his group.. 

nijam cheppu kids vanka tho event la

drink 10gi thaaginav kadha :giggle:

4 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

nijam cheppu kids vanka tho event la

drink 10gi thaaginav kadha :giggle:

Ledu baa.. kid tho poyi em thagutham.. it was all chaotic there at the event.. thaage mood kuda ledu.. 

The organizers were so clueless and it was all so messy.. they played wrong track/song for the first few performances .. couple of teams got down the stage in the middle as the audio was wrong.. the audio tuning was terrible and they put high bass for some reason.. 

Akkada perform chesinollaki kuda food or snacks levu.. kanisam trophy lu kuda ivvaledu… they just gave a blank certificate without any name or signature and asked us to write the kids name ourselves.. my kid was so disappointed at not receiving any trophy.. he practiced for over a month for this event with his group.. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Ledu baa.. kid tho poyi em thagutham.. it was all chaotic there at the event.. thaage mood kuda ledu.. 

The organizers were so clueless and it was all so messy.. they played wrong track/song for the first few performances .. couple of teams got down the stage in the middle as the audio was wrong.. the audio tuning was terrible and they put high bass for some reason.. 

Akkada perform chesinollaki kuda food or snacks levu.. kanisam trophy lu kuda ivvaledu… they just gave a blank certificate without any name or signature and asked us to write the kids name ourselves.. my kid was so disappointed at not receiving any trophy.. he practiced for over a month for this event with his group.. 

brahmi-krishna.gif