Anyone been to the grand canyon?

surfroshan

1 minute ago, shaktimaan said:

100+ inka desert lo eppudu try cheyoddu unless you're an exp hiker. akkada dry heat and you won't realize that you're dehydrating as you don't notice sweat

not just liquids electrolytes pakka undali or salt atleast, lekapothe assame

andhuke night or early morning vellali if someone wants to travel this time of the year

1 minute ago, surfroshan said:

andhuke night or early morning vellali if someone wants to travel this time of the year

yes, that is advised but it's rattle snake country

26 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

yes, that is advised but it's rattle snake country

yeah wolves too hopefully we dont become their biryani

Feel so happy being in CA. Nice cool breeze. Temp in 70s. Went for a hike today. Had couple of beers. Life's good :D

I need to remind myself .. time to time on why i live in CA with high cost of living.

8 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Vellu bro must see place, spend sometime and go to the bottom of the canyon and stay at the Indian village for a night. 

Worth it. 

North rim lo glasswalk kooda undi I never went but people that went said it's worth it. One of the world's natural wonders Grand Canyon

anduke ba ah @sarvayogi gaditho friendship cheyoddu anedi. unna amthi kuda pothadi. chudu lenivi etla suggest chestunavo. West rim lo ba sky walk undi

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jindal said:

anduke ba ah @sarvayogi gaditho friendship cheyoddu anedi. unna amthi kuda pothadi. chudu lenivi etla suggest chestunavo. West rim lo ba sky walk undi

Nenu vellale baa confuse ayya lol. 

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Feel so happy being in CA. Nice cool breeze. Temp in 70s. Went for a hike today. Had couple of beers. Life's good :D

I need to remind myself .. time to time on why i live in CA with high cost of living.

to enjoy the climate and those hikes maybe