DROPBOX THREAD

dasari4kntr

@Assam_Bhayya

sent mail...but got the auto reply as this....seems there is some maintenance is going on...

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We are temporarily closed due to a change in systems. We will resume our services on July 30, 2023.

We also recommend that you monitor our website at https://ustraveldocs.com/in/en/go-live-landing-page for more information and updates.

We appreciate your patience and will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

U.S. Visa Service Desk

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Assam_Bhayya

sent mail...but got the auto reply as this....seems there is some maintenance is going on...

Dear Applicant,

We are temporarily closed due to a change in systems. We will resume our services on July 30, 2023.

We also recommend that you monitor our website at https://ustraveldocs.com/in/en/go-live-landing-page for more information and updates.

We appreciate your patience and will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

U.S. Visa Service Desk

This happens intermittently bro, looks like your passport is printed with visa and still stuck during shipping to the Vac delivery centre(HiTech metro), wait for a day

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2023 at 2:42 PM, Assam_Bhayya said:

This happens intermittently bro, looks like your passport is printed with visa and still stuck during shipping to the Vac delivery centre(HiTech metro), wait for a day

collected all passports today…

thanks for your help bro…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

collected all passports today…

thanks for your help bro…

Good to know bro, yeah it’s bit worrying and annoying process as there is nothing like customer/applicant service to reach out over phone and no SLAs for processing.

Have a good time there and nice return journey 👍

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2023 at 1:14 AM, dasari4kntr said:

@8pm @Assam_Bhayya @csrcsr @ARYA

my dropbox date was 19th July

and 24th July my wife and kid status changed to ISSUED..and got the notification mail to collect the passport

and 25th July my status changed to ISSUED and didnt get any notification...

so is it ok to go for collection? or should i wait for my notification as well?

BTW..for some reason we are not able to login to our traveldocs site...

Yes go and collect dependents passports. Same thing happened to me . Dependents passport came and later mine (5 days delayed)

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2023 at 5:05 AM, dasari4kntr said:

@Assam_Bhayya

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

U.S. Visa Service Desk

yeah site was down for 5 days and the new site is a mess.. frustrated-jim-carrey.gif

• Haha 1