My home 🏡 ankura 1 Villa 5C anta -dead seap

toranam

5 minutes ago, toranam said:

Etla kontunayya ..indian salaries tho

Kismatpur la 14c anta anna , don't think money is only in IT IT salaries majority agreed but Duniya paisalu unayi janala degara invested reinvested, ancestral etc etc

IndianClicks_Giridhari_Constructions_GAM

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Kismatpur la 14c anta anna , don't think money is only in IT IT salaries majority agreed but Duniya paisalu unayi janala degara invested reinvested, ancestral etc etc

IndianClicks_Giridhari_Constructions_GAM

Itey deni batti manam chala poor ..

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Offcourse anna we are just pucking IT industry

Which has lot of range from avg 100k witch company to High RSU companies 350 to 400k avg enterprise valu some invested in correct time

It's not like out big brothers generation $1 =60 50 and they used to buy a plot for 5lacs 6 lacs etc in outskirts things changed 

Just first we have to change our mindset NRI ante baga dabbulu unayai anna generic notion ninchi undodiki unayi , kontha mandhi even they make less they invest in right place with some luck

So end of the day do your best be happy anthe , just villa is undagane yiu will compete with people who have villa in golf court next maa villa community lo kayak artificial lake it never ends there 

Mana priorities manaku mukyam anna we cannot rat race and die one day

Good words 

48 minutes ago, toranam said:

I dont think NRI's or IT people in India are buying these. People who are doing business have increased. Also many ppl made money in real estate. These days some smart ppl are making tons of money with Dosa bandi, etc. I am not saying they are buying these villas, but there is plenty of opportunity in india and they are making money and able to buy properties like this.

Depends, the prelaunch  was 1.5 C(This is a good price considering the location and builder) and most were booked then only. Construction is good and spacious. Commute for first year was hard as it had only radial route. 80% loan is available and most families with two salaries can  afford with out much of a hustle.

Few things to take into consideration are

1) Furnishing will take a costly to full villa , most people are planning  in Phases on furniture loans

2) Centralized AC for living are is a minus for east facing and west facing villas

last weekend i causally enquired for villas in tellapur.. that guy first asked me about my job, and straight away said its out of my budget when i said IT. I asked the price, and he quoted 7C. 

9 minutes ago, halwa_fan said:

last weekend i causally enquired for villas in tellapur.. that guy first asked me about my job, and straight away said its out of my budget when i said IT. I asked the price, and he quoted 7C. 

You can only afford if you are in prelaunch time! 20% down payment ki liquid cash unchukovali! Ad padagane next day velli ichesi kurchovadamey oka 2-3 years. Covid lockdown time lo this My home Ankura was on prelaunch. 

15 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

You can only afford if you are in prelaunch time! 20% down payment ki liquid cash unchukovali! Ad padagane next day velli ichesi kurchovadamey oka 2-3 years. Covid lockdown time lo this My home Ankura was on prelaunch. 

ye launch aina, 7C ante iam out.. I will not sell any existing properties to buy these white elephants 

13 hours ago, toranam said:

5c koncham ekkuva le kaani.. mid level IT engg ki 30 istunnaru so couple make 60L per Yr..  5 yrs ki thy get to save 2cr+ with decent lifestyle.. 

15 hours ago, toranam said:

My cousin bought in Mokila for 3 Crores I think 3 years back. Not sure ippudu Entha unnayo. Is that area good?