The cost of dallas dream

Telugodura456

24 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

3k car payment endi ra ayya.. 

140k car loan ba ( 80k GLE plus 80K x5 with 20k down). 60 month duration. put in current rates and see.

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Same with cars - if you go by current interest - car payment alone comes at 3k plus. Not including fuel, insurance etc. But i rounded off at 3k.

3k plus only for Car payment plus on top of that fuel and insurance…ie cost antha per month ae septunava ? Leka per year per quarter lekka septunava ?

rey rei Camry and Accord nadipe desi galla ra… @Telugodura456 ni chusi siggu techukondi ra…

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Buying expensive homes in Texas makes very little sense , atleast in California property taxes are low so it makes sense to buy an expensive property as investment 

You are paying 40k$ on property tax on a 1.5 mil$ house which defeats the entire purpose of moving to Texas to escape income taxes 

California lo expensive definition yee different vuntadhi. 
If 1.5 Million is expensive for TX, 6-7 million is for CA... imagine the 1% property tax for 6 million.. 60K.. In addition to that you pay nation's highest 13.3% state income tax

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendhi mana forum reaction itta unnai.

I thought this is a rich forum - adhi kooda trolling ena.

Every number i gave is reasonable and goes along with buying a 1.5 million house - which is not unususal among desis.

You cant stay in a house like that and drive a camry/accord. GLE and X5 are standard upper middle class cars now.

when all nieghboring kids are taking swim lesson and tennis lessons(costly) you cant keep your kid at home.

Once again forum proved to be troll forum (majority of reactions are ofcourse from jaffas who NEVER have any cdredibility)

The stats themselves sound troll worthy, as somebody in the bay with 2 kids as you said - This is way too much and def not upper middle class.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

The stats themselves sound troll worthy, as somebody in the bay with 2 kids as you said - This is way too much and def not upper middle class.

you can say disagree and fck off.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Details anni icchina kooda edupu.

somethign mental about your batch. 

endukuuu antha BP.....Chill....You made your point. 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

endukuuu antha BP.....Chill....You made your point. 

Yes -i made a point - and substantiated it whenever challenged. That shows i respect other views and try to answer in good faith.

And your response is to troll or act dismissively.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes -i made a point - and substantiated it whenever challenged. That shows i respect other views and try to answer in good faith.

Just curious what salary range are you guys in vayya

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

okay okay....Dont be so sensitive ba...

7 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

California lo expensive definition yee different vuntadhi. 
If 1.5 Million is expensive for TX, 6-7 million is for CA... imagine the 1% property tax for 6 million.. 60K.. In addition to that you pay nation's highest 13.3% state income tax

In California property taxes are freezed at the time of purchase , so you won't be paying increases every year 

The effective tax rate is way below that of Texas 

On 7/28/2023 at 9:32 PM, Ryzen_renoir said:

In California property taxes are freezed at the time of purchase , so you won't be paying increases every year 

The effective tax rate is way below that of Texas 

Agreed. But the property values are so high, you'll eventually pay more property taxes in CA than in TX. 
Plus if you are in new community / new construction there will be Melrose for 30 years extra tax on top of the property taxes to cover the costs for the Govt. 

In addition to that income tax. Of course the salaries will only increase over years, so do taxes in CA