yoga teacher I need her

LakshmiParvathii

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

@csrcsr is pimp no

@csrcsr anna mana comments motham mods ki cheputhu nee id and na id ban cheyamantundu

@csrcsr gadu pedda gabu na koduku vadu afdb lo andarini gelukutadu manam vadini gelukuthe mods daggarki ki velli vadi kastam chepukuntadu

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

@csrcsr is pimp no

Just now, LakshmiParvathii said:

@csrcsr anna mana comments motham mods ki cheputhu nee id and na id ban cheyamantundu

@csrcsr gadu pedda gabu na koduku vadu afdb lo andarini gelukutadu manam vadini gelukuthe mods daggarki ki velli vadi kastam chepukuntadu

come with different id raa nee kstam paduganu rofl inkoti undi jada JAde dani tho inko reply 

My yoga teacher used to be very kind lady with heartful soul..very beautiful too..

she never found mistakes or yelled at me like my music teacher  even though I used to sleep through the yoga class. 

Rip yoga teacher... She passed away at young age to cancer..early 30 S.  

6 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

My yoga teacher used to be very kind lady with heartful soul..very beautiful too..

she never found mistakes or yelled at me like my music teacher  even though I used to sleep through the yoga class. 

Rip yoga teacher... She passed away at young age to cancer..early 30 S.  

sorry for your loss