Suggestions on Tax saving's for 1099 (LLC)

ponugupati

Hi,

My wife is doing contracting and payment is C2C (Single member LLC). Any suggestions on how much deductions can be shown as expenses for LLC?

And also do anyone have CPA contact (preferable Indian) you can help us with advise's to save on taxes for 2023.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ponugupati said:

Hi,

My wife is doing contracting and payment is C2C (Single member LLC). Any suggestions on how much deductions can be shown as expenses for LLC?

And also do anyone have CPA contact (preferable Indian) you can help us with advise's to save on taxes for 2023.

Thanks in advance.

Pay yourself 60% of revenue as wages and show 40% as expenses

51 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Y desis, Y not American CPA. ? I have been with American CPA after contacting desis.

LLC petaka cheyalisina check list chepu bro.. 

1. establish LLC .. get EIN number.

2. run payroll ?

3. tax file quarterly?

4.. .?

plz throw some light bro

2 hours ago, Hitman said:

Y desis, Y not American CPA. ? I have been with American CPA after contacting desis.

do u have contact? Not particularly indian, but any good CPA who can help me in more saving's.

4 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Health & Auto insurance, home office (rent for the office space), utilities, internet, phone, electricity, repairs & maintenance, gas, postage, travel, tax preparation/filing fees, SEP-IRA, office supplies, furniture, books, education, etc.

for SEP-IRA, you can pay up to 25% of wages as Employers' share (100% by employer, 0% from you)

Thanks a lot dude, very useful for me.

Any brokerage account you recommend for SEP IRA, and  can I use that money to invest in stocks? 

1 minute ago, ponugupati said:

Thanks a lot dude, very useful for me.

Any brokerage account you recommend for SEP IRA, and  can I use that money to invest in stocks? 

Merrill Edge (integrated with BofA)

4 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Health & Auto insurance, home office (rent for the office space), utilities, internet, phone, electricity, repairs & maintenance, gas, postage, travel, tax preparation/filing fees, SEP-IRA, office supplies, furniture, books, education, etc.

for SEP-IRA, you can pay up to 25% of wages as Employers' share (100% by employer, 0% from you)

SEP IRA.. you are saying 25% can be contributed...

does it have limitations with 21000 yearly with 401k