Dhenakkaaa....Oka cinema hit aytheee...Thoda kottadam mana Indian blood lo ne undhi emooo.....BODI fans raraondoiiii

veerigadu

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2023/10/bollywood-modi-hindu-nationalism-shah-rukh-khan/675800/

Because Khan is perhaps the country’s most famous Muslim under a vindictive, Hindu-nationalist regime, his persona has become the terrain on which two ideas of the Indian republic—one democratic and pluralist, the other authoritarian and ethnonationalist—contend. @3$%

Yevadooo baga kastapadiii rasaduuu article...Khan gadini Bodi thatha baga satayinchaduuu antaaaa....Hit tho khan saaab jawaaab given antaaaa....Dheenammma badaawaaaa....Dhanni "The atlantic" lanti prestigious publication lo print seyyadammmm endhoooo....Daridrammmmm

• Haha 1

• veerigadu changed the title to Dhenakkaaa....Oka cinema hit aytheee...Thoda kottadam mana Indian blood lo ne undhi emooo.....BODI fans raraondoiiii
2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2023/10/bollywood-modi-hindu-nationalism-shah-rukh-khan/675800/

Because Khan is perhaps the country’s most famous Muslim under a vindictive, Hindu-nationalist regime, his persona has become the terrain on which two ideas of the Indian republic—one democratic and pluralist, the other authoritarian and ethnonationalist—contend. @3$%

Confirmation bias.. this article confirms the view they have on Modi’s India. 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yevadooo baga kastapadiii rasaduuu article...Khan gadini Bodi thatha baga satayinchaduuu antaaaa....Hit tho khan saaab jawaaab given antaaaa....Dheenammma badaawaaaa....Dhanni "The atlantic" lanti prestigious publication lo print seyyadammmm endhoooo....Daridrammmmm

Adanthaa okappudu.....assalu vellaki credibility ekkada? Evaru chaduvtunnaru? NY Times, WaPo Hamas ki icchina elevations...anni daridrame.

51 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Confirmation bias.. this article confirms the view they have on Modi’s India. 

their view on Modi's India is right. The only thing wrong is that SRK is part of Modi's India. He's part of the establishment, and the movies he makes empowers disgusting leaders like Modi.

you think Modi's India is a diverse bunch of people with differing opinions, really? lmao. Indians are brain dead sanghi zombies now. especially the young gen. India is done.

be happy your kids are not growing in India.

that previous movie he made where he was a spy, is a literal desh bhakt movie. wtf.

I couldn't muster up the courage to watch his latest crap.

okay, as a muslim, he cannot criticize Modi and get away with it under the current climate.. i understand, but still.. the movies he's making are very pro establishment.

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Thats a typical ethno oriented liberal spin - which means nothing really. but supposed to feel good - @Tryad is a sucker for such stories.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thats a typical ethno oriented liberal spin - which means nothing really. but supposed to feel good - @Tryad is a sucker for such stories.

'ethno oriented liberal' lmao.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

'ethno oriented liberal' lmao.

"muslim" khan vs "hindu" india. romanticize that $hit. Unless ofcourse if iti s telangana telugu vs andhra telugu - then go apeshit and divide them.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

"muslim" khan vs "hindu" india. romanticize that $hit. Unless ofcourse if iti s telangana telugu vs andhra telugu - then go apeshit and divide them.

lmao. oksy child. stop whining now.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. oksy child. stop whining now.

"it is revolutionary that a rich muslim like shahrukh khan claiming pathan ancestry has suceeded in rss hindu india. I cry so much for these muslims - because i think its virtue signals me to others - then i can go back to the smug troll that i actually am"

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"it is revolutionary that a rich muslim like shahrukh khan claiming pathan ancestry has suceeded in rss hindu india. I cry so much for these muslims - because i think its virtue signals me to others - then i can go back to the smug troll that i actually am"

and you can seethe in anger everytime you see that I post something. lmao. what an idiot.