Master's time lo nenu maintain chesina Polish Aunty ippudu thana India trip lo full ga enjoying

Shameless

FB lo India pics petti raccha leputhundhi...

India lo ala foreigners kanipisthe, abba emanna thellaga untara, at least okka saaraina muttukovali anipinchedhi...alaantidhi aa aunty ni konni months vesina...

aa gnaapakaalu thalachukuntunte sree4-venky.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Plz post the FB or Insta profile .. our db kamist sangham will investigate and will confirm the legitimacy of this post

Thanks for your co-operation 

398712433_317245921054974_21353161780292

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The_Captain said:

@Shameless bhayya, nee id ni evado 10gesadu, some real shameless guy and posting chillar fake stories 🤦‍♂️

ee story real bro...al ready ikkada share chesukunna naa Masters time lo jarigina incidents...very few close frnds know about this..things started only for fun but after a few months, she took it serious, so had to leave her...you can check my posts in the past

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

ee story real bro...al ready ikkada share chesukunna naa Masters time lo jarigina incidents...very few close frnds know about this..things started only for fun but after a few months, she took it serious, so had to leave her...you can check my posts in the past

Oh ok avuna, suuper bro

Vintunte exciting ga undhi, proceed bro 

4 minutes ago, The_Captain said:

Oh ok avuna, suuper bro

Vintunte exciting ga undhi, proceed bro 

Fling laga start ayyindhi...my intention was that she will help me find a job that will pay me more than what I was earning at the gas station/restaurant and also to have some fun...she wanted fun too since she got divorced but she started to develop feelings...she is kind of 10 years older to me..

10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Fling laga start ayyindhi...my intention was that she will help me find a job that will pay me more than what I was earning at the gas station/restaurant and also to have some fun...she wanted fun too since she got divorced but she started to develop feelings...she is kind of 10 years older to me..

Story unna thread link pls...

50 minutes ago, Shameless said:

She must be in her 50’s now.. we are not interested 😄

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shameless said:

FB lo India pics petti raccha leputhundhi...

India lo ala foreigners kanipisthe, abba emanna thellaga untara, at least okka saaraina muttukovali anipinchedhi...alaantidhi aa aunty ni konni months vesina...

aa gnaapakaalu thalachukuntunte sree4-venky.gif

STD checking cheyinchava before and after?????? neeku mundhu and tarvata and while with you aavida entha mandini vesindho lmao