Is this algorithm or coincidence

Everydayrunner

So for no reason this song showed up in my dream.. it is like not even popular song..I don't remember humming it anytime in last 5-6 years or remember searching or  listening on YouTube .. i remember this song from childhood. Very old song from 1990s. Not sure why it rhymed during the sleep... Again.. my phone was not next to me that night.. you might assume I probably humming in subconscious mind and my phone picked lyrics..nothing as such..it is not a popular song at all !!

So long story short

. I woke up and turned on tv ..and opened YouTube.. that song..yes that song right there for no reason is the recommendation of the morning

What the hell.. a song that I played in my subconscious mind showed up in my feed.. very strange !!! 

17 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

So for no reason this song showed up in my dream.. it is like not even popular song..I don't remember humming it anytime in last 5-6 years or remember searching or  listening on YouTube .. i remember this song from childhood. Very old song from 1990s. Not sure why it rhymed during the sleep... Again.. my phone was not next to me that night.. you might assume I probably humming in subconscious mind and my phone picked lyrics..nothing as such..it is not a popular song at all !!

So long story short

. I woke up and turned on tv ..and opened YouTube.. that song..yes that song right there for no reason is the recommendation of the morning

What the hell.. a song that I played in my subconscious mind showed up in my feed.. very strange !!! 

Are you using any Smart watch? may be they are analyzing our dreams

If not it could be that you uttered it or sang it with out notice. I am 100% sure apple phone is listening. Recent trip to India, I went to an Indian store exclusively asking for Ghagra. The store sells a lot more than ghagras. From next day my Insta feed is full of Ghagra online stores. 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Are you using any Smart watch? may be they are analyzing our dreams

If not it could be that you uttered it or sang it with out notice. I am 100% sure apple phone is listening. Recent trip to India, I went to an Indian store exclusively asking for Ghagra. The store sells a lot more than ghagras. From next day my Insta feed is full of Ghagra online stores. 

I was not using smart watch ..and it was dream..I don't even remember that dream..it hit me hard when I opened YouTube and saw that song..that is when I realized it was in my dream..my phone was four rooms away.. 

And that song is some 1990s regular song..not even that popular..some 2000 views on YouTube. 

2 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

I was not using smart watch ..and it was dream..I don't even remember that dream..it hit me hard when I opened YouTube and saw that song..that is when I realized it was in my dream..my phone was four rooms away.. 

And that song is some 1990s regular song..not even that popular..some 2000 views on YouTube. 

Then its Aliens :D

3 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

So long story short

it happens to me as well some time...difficult to explain..but sometimes I doubt these mega tech companies might be  interpreting our subconcious mind..crazy to think like that but FB long back tried some technology to read the human brain waves..we never know 

1 hour ago, chantigaduUS said:

it happens to me as well some time...difficult to explain..but sometimes I doubt these mega tech companies might be  interpreting our subconcious mind..crazy to think like that but FB long back tried some technology to read the human brain waves..we never know 

true even some times it happened to me

off the mic if its pixel 

5 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

So long story short

Same thing happened .. not in sleep.. I assumed Abt it in my mind... After two swipes it is there

5 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

So long story short

inthaki em song adi

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

Same thing happened .. not in sleep.. I assumed Abt it in my mind... After two swipes it is there

Ivi real life atithe bagundu instead of reel life.

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Anta enduku bro na life nenu single ani 

Naku. Pelli videos couple videos

Vastayi

Morning time.lo food videos  vastayi

Real food and real flanthers kavali