Question on Joining an American Comapny

Bhagat Singh

Hello Guys,

Is there any risk transfering H1B visa from a desi consulting company to American consulting company or American company. Is it true that they will cancel your H1B if you are on bench for long time? any idea will they do GC processing? is there any risks involved? Is it a good time or move? please advise, Thanks a lot.

Hi ,i am not much experienced with this ,but i have a friend who intially worked with american consultancy,That consultancy told that they will report to concerned dept if he stay out of job for more than one month .So i think it is really risky decision to join in a american consultancy

yup that is true american companies who bare you for a long time if ur a really gud emplyee then they will wait for around 2 to 3 mnths other wise they will report to the concerned dept regarding your bench period

according to uscis rules if ur on h1 and idle for two months then your visa will be canceled so be carefull before joining into a american consultancy.

Guest rakesh35791

Hello Guys,

Is there any risk transfering H1B visa from a desi consulting company to American consulting company or American company. Is it true that they will cancel your H1B if you are on bench for long time? any idea will they do GC processing? is there any risks involved? Is it a good time or move? please advise, Thanks a lot.

i have applied for H1B transfer from Desi Consultancy to American Company.. so far so good.

but i have no idea about american consultancy