Car Accident

jaathiratnalu2

Just now some one hit my car from backside on intersection I  stop of red signal . Every one is safe . 

That guy is not ready to give Info , Cliaming not his mistake.  So I have called to cops and still he dobt  want to give info  and he is not ready wait  at accident place . Since there is a rule of no one is injured both can go to police station and file claim ( is this true? $

Now at police station both have to exchanged insurance and other info . 

Clearly it’s not my mistake iam confident, but the other guy is having dash cam video . I saw this dash a video in front of police in Polove station . It’s not clear whoose mistake is . The video shows only came and hit my car . At the same time on front of his car little dent is there on my car it’s multiple dents 

Now what I have to do 

Since he is also having my insurance info   He will also claim . That guy is too cunning he is not ready to share his info initially and arguing bigger voice . I kept silent and went to police station . After coming out PS, his voice is low and silent 

Can I give a call to his insurance company and claim  

Currently iam able to drive the car with dents ( Not sure what inside it went wrong for this vehicle sensors will be insane place  )  previously small hit sensors are not worked from 3 rd day o wards

pls suggest what to do 

If I claim on his insurance. He wil also claim on my insurance. 

Will my insurance company accept his claim ( But it’s not my mistake . How can I tell to this insurance company)

Suggestion will be much appreciated 

• Sad 3

First file a claim on your insurance and explain very detailed version. They will take care. Do they worry much.

• Upvote 1

Just now, andhrabullet said:

First file a claim on your insurance and explain very detailed version. They will take care. Do they worry much.

I have given calm to my insurance. They were saying you can call to other person insurance and file a claim ?

Just now, JANASENA said:

Get ready to pay more $$$$ on your insurance!

Yes bro, I am paying already over . But it’s not my mistake  and I want to avoid  other person to file a claim on my insurance 

12 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

I have given calm to my insurance. They were saying you can call to other person insurance and file a claim ?

Yes call chesi claim cheyyi other party insurance. Inka valle matladukuntaru. Enough evidence lekapothe ne insurance ee vaduko inka.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Just now some one hit my car from backside on intersection I  stop of red signal . Every one is safe . 

That guy is not ready to give Info , Cliaming not his mistake.  So I have called to cops and still he dobt  want to give info  and he is not ready wait  at accident place . Since there is a rule of no one is injured both can go to police station and file claim ( is this true? $

Clearly it’s not my mistake iam confident, but the other guy is having dash cam video . I saw this dash a video in front of police in Polove station . It’s not clear whoose mistake is . The video shows only came and hit my car . At the same time on front of his car little dent is there on my car it’s multiple dents 

Now what I have to do 

Since he is also having my insurance info   He will also claim . That guy is too cunning he is not ready to share his info initially and arguing bigger voice . I kept silent and went to police station . After coming out PS, his voice is low and silent 

Currently iam able to drive the car with dents ( Not sure what inside it went wrong for this vehicle sensors will be insane place  )  previously small hit sensors are not worked from 3 rd day o wards

pls suggest what to do 

Will my insurance company accept his claim ( But it’s not my mistake . How can I tell to this insurance company)

get the video from his dash cam if possible. 

Police yem annadu ? In texas I was in same situation and police clearly said its other parties mistake and took documentation also,  police said if he denies it later call me at this number annadu. Mee state/county rules yento mari.

if police said he cannot do much in this situation then all you can do is file a claim and insurance will guide you from there. Case will go on for few days/weeks/months . first call his insurance and file a claim with them and if they deny to pay for damage, car diminished value claim, personal damage ( neck pain,back pain etc..) then raise a claim with your insurance. You will pau deductible and won't get dimishihed value pr personal damage claim oney.

back nunchi ed signal lo guddinadu kabatti, it should be easy to make them pay for everything.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

if they hit you from behind, it will be their fault. Talk to your insurance again and say the other party didn’t share their insurance(so no way to talk to them) and you have the license plate. Your insurance will start the process and you pay the deductible, they will subrogate the other party and you’ll get your deductible back in some time

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Now what I have to do 

pls suggest what to do 

Nuvvu jaati ratnanivi nijanga

you stopped the car 

he came and hit its his fault 

you call his insurance and email full story matter close 

is your car tesla ?

• Upvote 1

Insurance odu first evadi tappu adugutaadu. if you say his fault make sure to have police report favor you. Then you can claim his insurance. nee insurance vaadu claim cheyyaka mundu call your insurance company and provide that police report.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Now what I have to do 

pls suggest what to do 

venkata nundi guddinodide fault.. 99% of the time. Police neeku hand ichinattunnadu..

same thing happened to me, nenu mundu car ni guddina, cops ki call chesthe mem raavalsina pani ledu go with the insurance annaru.. naadi geico, call cheste, neede tappu we pay for both annaru, and they handled everything

next renewal lo naaku premium increase ayyindi..

58 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Now what I have to do 

pls suggest what to do 

Fortunately for you its not India where the bigger voice usually wins. 

Take pictures of your car, his car and the intersection, etc. Neither you nor him determine who is correct. Mostly police also does not do anything. They just write a report documenting things. 

You can your insurance ageny and he calls his agency. Both the insurance agencies talk and determine who is at fault.

Bottomline - Tell the detailed description of what happened to your insurance agency. Give his number plate. They will deal from there. 

Dont be emotional. Its normal and will be sorted.

• Upvote 1