How To Convert H4 To H1B ?

bePLUS+

Hi !!

It's not possible to convert directly from H4 visa to H1 visa. If you have an employer who is sponsoring the Job with the Offer letter based on the USCIS regulation, Then it's possible to convert your status from H4 to H1. If you guys don't have any one who is sponsoring the job, Then the best possibility is to go for MS and get their status chaned to F1 and later on its a normal process of getting H1.

Regards,
$Kiran$

[quote name='kiran reddy' timestamp='1324211522' post='1301160798']
Hi !!

It's not possible to convert directly from H4 visa to H1 visa. If you have an employer who is sponsoring the Job with the Offer letter based on the USCIS regulation, Then it's possible to convert your status from H4 to H1. If you guys don't have any one who is sponsoring the job, Then the best possibility is to go for MS and get their status chaned to F1 and later on its a normal process of getting H1.

Regards,
$Kiran$
[/quote]

thank for the info....

[quote name='bePLUS+' timestamp='1324210266' post='1301160731']
Hi,
Can someone tell me or guide me to some useful websites about how to convert H4 visa to H1b and how long it takes, the conditions etc etc??

I appreciate your time.
Thanks
[/quote]
just find some employer who does H1 there are lot of consultancies outside who do H1 on inhouse projects and just show you are their employee....instead of paying for F1 fees pay for H1

[quote name='rajumaharaju' timestamp='1324221385' post='1301161227']
just find some employer who does H1 there are lot of consultancies outside who do H1 on inhouse projects and just show you are their employee....instead of paying for F1 fees pay for H1
[/quote]

thank you for the information..

[quote name='rajumaharaju' timestamp='1324221385' post='1301161227']
[/quote]

Do you know any of the consultancies who do that, if so could you share their contact info.....thanks....

[quote name='mayya' timestamp='1324224954' post='1301161343']

Do you know any of the consultancies who do that, if so could you share their contact info.....thanks....
[/quote]
l will let you know

[quote name='priyafeb3' timestamp='1324347309' post='1301165425']
Our company do sponsor H1 call me on 757-542-5583
[/quote]

I tried calling you many times....but there is no response....could you leave a msg for me ur contact info.....