Jump to content

Spouse H4 Itin Marindha..


Recommended Posts

I recently applied for ITIN for my wife. As everyone was mentioning, it is not necessary to take a certified copy of her passport. I went to H&R block to work on W7 for my wife and 1040EZ for me, took the original copies of tax filings along with her passport to IRS tax service center. They just took a copy of her passport and gave the original then and there itself.

hope that should answer your question.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.