Your Favourite Politician

dkc

vaadu sonia ki one of the watch dogs.... aa lavad@ gaadiki repect isthey respect ki respect pothundi....  :3D_Smiles_38:

u r totally mistaken

He was actually controlled a lot Both Sonia and her chemchas

That is the main reason she made him President so that they can njoy power without problem

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aakathaai

• dkc

• sam86

• cherlapalli_jailer

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

vaadu sonia ki one of the watch dogs.... aa lavad@ gaadiki repect isthey respect ki respect pothundi....  :3D_Smiles_38:

okay. who's your favourite, then?

I used to hear names like Shiv Sena's Suresh Prabhu, and BJP's Kiren Rijiju as good ones. Never had the chance to hear their opinions though.

u r totally mistaken

He was actually controlled a lot Both Sonia and her chemchas

That is the main reason she made him President so that they can njoy power without problem

aa batch antha sonia servants ye pranab manmohan chidambaram etc medhaavuley kaani prayojanam ledu

aa batch antha sonia servants ye pranab manmohan chidambaram etc medhaavuley kaani prayojanam ledu

he is not ..may be i have posted lot of threads when he was becoming President

If you really want to know who is others fav leader then u should not influence others opinion

That will be another topic ..who is better as PM or CM etc 

hehe.. that's why I didn't reply to your choice saying AK. I respect your choice.

But I was trying to make the question more clear. Not unscruplous politicians who will do anything for power, but someone who can create a change in the system.

AK is not a decent politician. He may be a successful one.

I mean, a politician doesn't always have to grab opportunities. He can be offered opportunity on a platter, and still turn out to use it for bettering himself and the system he's part of.

That he's born in a high family, should not be held against him. antunna.

don't think Sonia has that much scene.

she exists only to keep the Congress together. They'll listen to her as long as its useful for them.

Manmohan is an exemption. He is utterly useless.